Tuesday Science: Get Your Giggle On

• Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Science
In summary, "Tuesday Science: Get Your Giggle On" is a weekly science show that is hosted by a team of scientists and comedians. It covers a wide range of topics and aims to make learning about science fun and entertaining for all ages. The show can be watched on various streaming platforms and updates can be found on its social media pages.
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
Curiosity killed the cat.jpg

Likes collinsmark and 1oldman2
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh good, it did not, as I assumed it would when I first glanced at it, involve Schrodinger.

Likes davenn and 1oldman2
phinds said:
Oh good, it did not, as I assumed it would when I first glanced at it, involve Schrodinger.
Nice comment on a great "toon".:woot:

Likes davenn

1. What is "Tuesday Science: Get Your Giggle On"?

"Tuesday Science: Get Your Giggle On" is a weekly science show that aims to make learning about science fun and entertaining. Each episode covers a different topic and is presented in a humorous and engaging way.

2. Who hosts "Tuesday Science: Get Your Giggle On"?

The show is hosted by a team of scientists and comedians who have a passion for both science and comedy. They use their expertise to deliver educational content in a fun and accessible way.

3. What kind of topics are covered on "Tuesday Science: Get Your Giggle On"?

The show covers a wide range of topics, including biology, chemistry, physics, environmental science, and more. Each episode focuses on a specific topic and explores it through a combination of scientific facts and comedic sketches.

4. Is "Tuesday Science: Get Your Giggle On" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the show is suitable for all ages. The hosts make sure to present the content in a way that is appropriate for both children and adults, and there is no explicit language or mature content included.

5. How can I watch "Tuesday Science: Get Your Giggle On"?

The show is available to watch on various streaming platforms, such as YouTube and Vimeo. You can also follow the show's social media pages to stay updated on new episodes and other announcements.