1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Turbo Assembly Language

1. Apr 3, 2005 #1
    Can any one show me how to get good reference materials for Turbo Assembly language for DOS applications? Any complete reference tutorial websites or reference books woul be sufficient.

I have been googling and yahooing but still cannot find one good reference.
    Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 3, 2005 #2
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
  4. Apr 8, 2005 #3
    Actually, I need to do a project on creating a game board with game pieces on it. The game rules and requirements are not required to be implemented in the assembly program.

First of all, I need to use INT 10 to draw graphics lines, since it looks much neater compred to using ASCII characters to draw. If I am not wrong, I need to loop usingthe jmp command to draw pixels over and over again until the conditions in CX register matches the number stored in another register. But even with helppc, I do not understand how to use the Interrupt 10 for drawing graphics.

Thanks!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?