Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Turboencabulation app

1. Apr 1, 2017 #1

anorlunda

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm looking for an app to do turboencabulation calculations for me in the field. In layman's terms I need to measure inverse reactive currents in unilateral phase detractors and to display percent realization.

To make it clear, I have six laser stabilized anti-gravid marzelvanes attached to the ambifacient wane shafts to prevent internal precession. Excitation is either sinusoidal or cosinusoidal.

Either an IOS or Android version of the app would be helpful. Unfortunately, searches of the app stores were not productive. Perhaps I'm using the wrong search terms. Can anyone help?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 1, 2017 #2

Nidum

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The technology referred to may be unfamiliar to most PF members .

To introduce the subject here is an article showing some prototype devices under development .

Interest in this work has waned in recent years due to most of the design team being locked away indefinitely in the parish asylum .

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  4. Apr 1, 2017 #3

Nidum

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Never mind - it will be April 2nd in just a few hours time here in UK - then we'll have to be sensible again .

Strange to have gotten no more responses to @anorlunda's post though .

5. Apr 1, 2017 #4

Averagesupernova

Gold Member

I knew there was a reason I voted for @anorlunda . I couldn't come up with something that silly. Reality would sneak in and ruin it all.

6. Apr 1, 2017 #5

anorlunda

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I would love to claim credit, but it dates back to 1944, the year I was born.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  7. Apr 1, 2017 #6

Averagesupernova

Gold Member

On a more serious note, has there been anything developed to replace the Signetics 25120? I am having a hard time finding that original part.
    -
    Edit: Oh wait, I think a clue might be in post #5.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted