Tutoring 11th Grade Physics & Chemistry: Worksheets & Tutorials

In summary, the conversation discussed the search for a website that offers worksheets and tutorials for 11th grade physics and chemistry tutoring. The person asking for recommendations prefers to use pre-made worksheets instead of creating their own due to time constraints and the possibility of having to pay for resources. It was also suggested to use example problems from textbooks or alter them for practice.
mahdilm
Hello,

I'm starting to tutor 11th grade physics and chemistry and was wondering if anyone knew of a good website that had a collection of worksheets and tutorials that a tutor can give to students to work on?

Thanks in advance :)

Science news on Phys.org
just make up your own problems?

To be honest I would like to, but simply don't have the time. I'd rather just consult a website which has worksheets readily available for their users.

did you try google?
most of these things will probably cost money.

do you have any textbooks? use example problems from those or something.
or use the ones from their textbook and change the numbers around or change the knowns and unknowns.

1. What topics will be covered in these tutoring sessions?

The tutoring sessions will cover a range of topics in 11th grade physics and chemistry, including but not limited to mechanics, thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism, atomic structure, bonding, and chemical reactions.

2. How will these tutoring sessions help me improve my understanding of physics and chemistry?

These tutoring sessions will provide worksheets and tutorials that are specifically designed to target the areas where you may be struggling. By working through these materials and receiving one-on-one instruction, you will gain a deeper understanding of the concepts and improve your overall performance in the subject.

3. Are these tutoring sessions tailored to my individual needs and learning style?

Yes, these tutoring sessions are personalized to meet your individual needs and learning style. The tutor will assess your strengths and weaknesses and adapt the materials and teaching methods accordingly to ensure that you get the most out of the sessions.

4. Do I need to have prior knowledge of physics and chemistry to benefit from these tutoring sessions?

No, these tutoring sessions are designed to help students of all levels, whether you are struggling with the basics or looking to improve your understanding of more advanced concepts. The tutor will work with you at your current level and help you build a strong foundation in the subject.

5. How often should I attend these tutoring sessions?

The frequency of these tutoring sessions will depend on your individual needs and goals. It is recommended to attend at least once a week to see significant improvement, but the tutor will work with you to create a schedule that best fits your needs and availability.