TV Online

Evo
Mentor
I think I'm going to join this, the savings on shipping alone pays the annual fee, the free videos are gravy.

Amazon offers free online movies to Prime members

The Prime membership, which costs $79 per year, entitles people to free two-day shipping and low-cost next-day shipping. Now, subscribers can also watch roughly 5,000 movies and television shows through Amazon.com Inc.'s on-demand video service.
more...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110222...DeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrA2FtYXpvbm9mZmVycw--

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to join this, the savings on shipping alone pays the annual fee, the free videos are gravy.

more...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110222...DeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrA2FtYXpvbm9mZmVycw--

SWEET NEWS! I have been with Amazon Prime for 3 years or so. I love it. Books, books, books. All in 2 days. Plus, when we fly home for Christmas, I do all my shopping for nieces and nephews on Amazon and have it shipped right to my parents house. Easily covers the $80/year.

I am a huge fan of Netflix instant also. Being able to put in a quick Dora or Diego show for my kids when needed.

So now I am torn... which one will I use. Probably both.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried Netflix, but Silverlight and my PC don't get along. Amazon's offer looks delicious!

Hulu Plus still has the same number of ads. That fact made it a total wash for me. Still using the free content.

On a side note, If they try and pull any pay model like they are implementing in Canada you better all call your congressmen.