TV Show Phenomenon: Uri Geller and Chris Angel's Foolish Attempt

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a show hosted by Uri Geller and Chris Angel, where a supposed psychic must guess which of six sequentially numbered nail guns has been loaded with a cartridge. The hosts and participants express skepticism and joke about the show's credibility.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Watching this piece of junk just now. This is some stupid show hosted by Uri Geller and Chris Angel.

Ok, this idiot is supposedly psychic and can tell which of six nail guns has been loaded with a cartridge.

A model picks up 6 sequentially numbered nail guns, only loading one. Ok, when she gets to gun number 5, I hear a cartridge being loaded, it's unmistakebly different from the first four. I know gun number 5 has the nails in it.

Guess what? The blindfolded "psychic" next to the guns "predicts" it is gun number 5, so RISKS his life firing the other unloaded guns at his head. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Next time they should turn off the sound so everyone watching can't tell either. :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
Another explanation is you're a psychic, too. :biggrin:

EnumaElish said:
Another explanation is you're a psychic, too. :biggrin:
Wow, I never considered that.

You could be right, I could make millions. :cool:

1. What is the premise of the TV show phenomenon: Uri Geller and Chris Angel's Foolish Attempt?

The TV show follows two famous magicians, Uri Geller and Chris Angel, as they attempt to debunk each other's magic tricks and illusions.

2. Is this show based on real events or is it scripted?

The show is a combination of real events and scripted content. While the magicians are performing real magic tricks, some parts of the show are scripted for entertainment purposes.

3. How accurate are the depictions of magic in the show?

The magic in the show is based on real techniques and illusions used by professional magicians. However, some elements may be exaggerated or enhanced for entertainment purposes.

4. Are Uri Geller and Chris Angel really rivals in real life?

While the show portrays them as rivals, in reality, Uri Geller and Chris Angel have a friendly relationship and have even collaborated on magic performances in the past.

5. Will watching this show reveal the secrets behind magic tricks?

The show may give some insights into the techniques and methods used by magicians, but it will not reveal all the secrets behind their tricks. A lot of hard work and practice goes into perfecting a magic performance, and some elements will remain a mystery.