A proton is shot at 5x10^6 m/s between two charged plates. When E between the plates is 15,000 N/C, the proton is undeflected by the field by a magnetic Field B into the paper
1) What is the magnitude of the magnetic field?
2) if the proton now enters a region with only the magnetic field, what direction and with what radius will it move?
3) How long will it take to make a half circle?
4) What would the period and frequency of the proton be?
5) find the charge density for the parallel plate
B = mv/qr
The Attempt at a Solution
I figured out the magnitude of the magnetic field as 20.84 using B = mv/qr
for number 2, using the Right Hand Rule, the force is pointing upwards, and using E = KQ/r^2 i found the radius of the proton.
Can someone help with the last three?