Two-conductor transmission line, find the potential difference V of th

• Thread starter McAfee
  • Start date
View attachment 66302Two-conductor transmission line, find the potential difference V of the two conductors.?

Two-conductor transmission line. At point P (x=43 cm, y=32 cm) in Fig. 2-10, |E|=450 V/m. If s=25 cm, h=29 cm, and r=12.5 cm, find the potential difference if these two conductors.

Ans. =1.13 kV independent of permittivity of medium.

I having trouble starting this problem. My worki is attachedView attachment 66304

Thanks for any help in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

View attachment 66302Two-conductor transmission line, find the potential difference V of the two conductors.?

Two-conductor transmission line. At point P (x=43 cm, y=32 cm) in Fig. 2-10, |E|=450 V/m. If s=25 cm, h=29 cm, and r=12.5 cm, find the potential difference if these two conductors.

Ans. =1.13 kV independent of permittivity of medium.

I having trouble starting this problem. My worki is attachedView attachment 66304

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hey guys. I attached my work to this problem before but it didn't go through so here it is. It's ATTACHED. I also included so information from the textbook. if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Also I even asked my teacher and he said the answer I should be getting is the one that is boxed in. He says the book is WRONG. Either way I'm not getting either answer.

Attachments

• my work.jpg
    my work.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 352
  • tb.jpg
    tb.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 414