1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Two questions of Charges

1. Mar 24, 2005 #1

aek

The question is in the picture

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2005 #2

robphy

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Do you at least have a first attempt at your answer?

4. Mar 25, 2005 #3

aek

hmm..

why would i ask a question that i haven't attempt. I obviously need help thats why i take time to post it up PF. Why are you judgemental, if you don't wanna help, then don't.

aek.

5. Mar 26, 2005 #4

robphy

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

aek, you might find this helpful in getting help on this problem and the other problems you have recently posted on this forum:

6. Mar 27, 2005 #5

aek

okay then . . .

i will show you my work once i have the chance to scan it, and secondly, do you know how to the question? If not, why bother posting in the thread...

7. Mar 27, 2005 #6
    Approximately 98% of the people, if not more, who view these forums know how to answer those two relatively simple problems. The previous messages were to inform you that these forums are NOT for any people to dump their homework here and expect answers. This community is here to help you and if you do not show any attempt at the questions you've asked, then we're not willing to attempt to help you.

8. Mar 27, 2005 #7

aek

Hi Tim,
    98% of people know how to solve these problems you say...well the law of probability states that you must know the process in retrieving the solution to this "SIMPLE" question that i'm obviously incompetant to do. Thus, why don't you atleast offer some elementary steps that i could first grasp and then hopefully continue and conclude with a valid answer. At not one stage did i say "DO MY HOMEWORK", the most i ask is that you may guide me in the correct path, and if you do me give me a straight answer, i would still persist to find the steps in process. So if what i say be true, ain't my thread/post a valid one?

aek.

9. Mar 27, 2005 #8

aek

maybe my attachment was a bit unclear for people to see, so i would post a much clearer version . . .

Attached Files:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?