Need Help Solving Grade 10 Final Exam Questions!

• Thread starter examhelp!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Exam Final
In summary, the conversation is about a student studying for a grade 10 final exam who has lost their basic formulas note. They ask for help in finding the formulas for speed, time, displacement, acceleration, and possibly distance. They also mention a question about a boulder falling into a river and ask which formula to use to solve it.
examhelp!
im studying for my grade 10 final exam and I've lost my basic formulas note. could someone please post the formulas to find
speed
time
displacement
acceleration
distance ( maybe)
( i think its in relation to distance and time and speed)
also in my review sheet there is this question
a ;arge boulder is positioned precariously on a ledge. The boulder is disturbed and falls into the river below under the force of gravity with an acceleration of 9.81 m/s (squared)
a) how high up was the ledge?
which formula would i use to solve that? thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org

1. How can I prepare effectively for my Grade 10 final exams?

Effective preparation for final exams involves creating a study schedule, reviewing notes and materials regularly, practicing with past exam questions, and seeking help from teachers or tutors if needed.

2. What should I do if I'm struggling to understand a particular concept or question on the exam?

If you are struggling with a concept or question, don't panic. Take a deep breath and try to break down the problem into smaller parts. You can also seek help from your teacher or classmates, or do some additional research to gain a better understanding.

3. How should I manage my time during the exam?

It is important to manage your time wisely during an exam. Make sure to read and understand all instructions, allocate time for each question based on its difficulty level, and don't spend too much time on one question. Also, leave some time at the end to review your answers.

4. What if I don't finish the exam within the allotted time?

If you are unable to finish the exam within the allotted time, don't panic. Make sure to complete the questions that you are confident about first, and then go back to the ones you skipped. If time permits, try to answer the remaining questions to the best of your ability.

5. Should I guess on questions I am unsure about?

It is generally not recommended to guess on questions you are unsure about, as incorrect answers can result in a deduction of points. However, if you can eliminate some answer choices, then it may be worth taking a calculated guess. Just make sure to only do so if you have time left at the end of the exam.