1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Two simulation problems

1. Jul 30, 2009 #1
    i am having problem connecting a lowpass filter in my matlab simulation model. the output comming from a summer is being filtered..can anyone help me rectify this problem??

secondly i have to provide a phase shift of 90 deg. to each of the three phases of a balanced 3phase supply...i have done this by obtaining the mag. and phase angle using a sequence analyzer...now i have to merge the magnitude and the new phase angle to obtain the continous signal again...it here in the latter part that i am having a problem...

the concept is based on p-q theory where we represent a phase in alpha-beta coordinates...alpha being the axis of actual signal and beta the axis of 90deg shifted signal..

please do help if u have an idea how to go about....or if u have a better method even that would help...thanks

2. jcsd
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted