1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Types of jobs while studying for my engineering degree?

1. Jun 4, 2012 #1
    Aside from typical engineering internships, what other opportunities might I look into while studying for my Mechanical Engineering degree? I am holding down a part time job currently, so the workload can be handled, but I am looking to maybe try to get anything related to the field, but I am not sure of the options I may have.

I know I may be able to get a junior drafting job depending on the requirements from the employer, which I do have a decent amount of experience. I am also located in NYC(Staten Island) so I do have a decent geographic location when it comes to options to work. Does anyone have suggestions as to where I may start looking?

I currently have 90% of my Accounting BS completed and around 65% of my Mech Engineering BS completed, will probably finish both at the same time.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted