Meeting C.N.R Rao: An Awesome Experience

• Thread starter heman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Experience
In summary, Dr. C. N. R. Rao, a renowned scientist, was awarded the Legion of Honour by the French government. He is also considered a chemistry pioneer for his contributions to the use of X-rays in characterizing materials.
heman
Does anybody out here know C.N.R. Rao
The reason why i am mentioning his name here is because i met him today and i found that guy is awesome..

Physics news on Phys.org
heman said:
Does anybody out here know C.N.R. Rao
The reason why i am mentioning his name here is because i met him today and i found that guy is awesome..
He has a great deal of drive and enthusiasm for the field, and is undeniably an expert in inorganic/materials synthesis & characterization. That's all I'm going to say. :uhh:

Wow!
You met Dr. C.N.R.Rao? How come? I just read an interview of his in the Times of India today(somewhere in the middle pages). Its actually about a topic I've been working on for a project...the decrease in the number of Physics students in India and worldwide.
-Sunayana

Well he is one of Board of Director of our institute in which heman is i.e iit kanpur,
and he was invited at Convocation 2005 ,

Howcome you know when you did n't attend the Convocation...Kasturirangan was too there

humahare jasus kone kone main hain

Nothing can escape from Eagles eye

himanshu121 said:
What kind of language is that?

hindi hai bhai

himanshu121 said:

Nothing can escape from Eagles eye

:tongue:
Aur kya kar reha hain Aajkal... :zzz: :zzz: :yuck:
OARS is not khuling Bhai... :biggrin:

himanshu121 said:
hindi hai bhai

I thought it is Persian :rofl:

really , learning various programming languages

Naaaah ...just Passing time and looking for some Interesting Stuff

wooh got some

Kya mila wey...

Abey saaley when you going to become Mentor of this site :tongue2: ...Half of Holidays have Passed :cry: ,,,
I guess even if your posts reach 6000 ,,i wonder will you even Science Advisor :rofl:

u should check out the links at Software section under Programming resource.

How many students are there in the hall

around 50 % in 2nd year
25 % in ist year

heman said:
Abey saaley when you going to become Mentor of this site :tongue2: ...Half of Holidays have Passed :cry: ,,,
I guess even if your posts reach 6000 ,,i wonder will you even Science Advisor :rofl:

Well well what in the world do u think i will ne a mentor, it is the job of professionals don't u see the profiles of all the moderators, they all are excellent, and i nothing pinned against them, neither i m a science advisor, i enjoy staying over here :bugeye: :approve:

himanshu121 said:
Well well what in the world do u think i will ne a mentor, it is the job of professionals don't u see the profiles of all the moderators, they all are excellent, and i nothing pinned against them, neither i m a science advisor, i enjoy staying over here :bugeye: :approve:

I thought one Day you challenged me :biggrin:

Hey Did u take the security money :confused:

Oye u iitians...yaar i missed IIT Mains this year by mere 5 marks... mere parents to mere peeche hi pad gaye hain... waise we going to overtake ye waala board bahut jald.

:bugeye: really

Professor CNR Rao, Chairman,
Board of Governors of IIT Kanpur, has been awarded the highest civilian
award of France: Professor Rao has been conferred the title
'Chevalier de la Legion d'Honneur' (Knight of the Legion of Honour).

Also, we just came to know that Professor Rao has been named the
'Chemistry Pioneer of 2005' by the American Institute of Chemists.

Dr.Brain said:
Oye u iitians...yaar i missed IIT Mains this year by mere 5 marks... mere parents to mere peeche hi pad gaye hain... waise we going to overtake ye waala board bahut jald.

Never mind Dr.Brain,,
JEE sucks many times...u never know what will happen
So what you going to do/

What is the purpose of meeting C.N.R Rao?

The purpose of meeting C.N.R Rao is to gain knowledge and insights from one of the most renowned scientists in the field of chemistry and materials science.

How can one get the opportunity to meet C.N.R Rao?

The opportunity to meet C.N.R Rao can be obtained through various channels such as attending conferences, workshops, or seminars where he is a speaker or through personal connections.

What can one expect from meeting C.N.R Rao?

Meeting C.N.R Rao can be an enlightening experience as he is known for his vast knowledge, experience, and contributions to the field of science. One can expect to learn from his insights and experiences and gain inspiration from his journey as a scientist.

How should one prepare for a meeting with C.N.R Rao?

It is important to do some research about C.N.R Rao's work and achievements before the meeting. One should also have specific questions or topics in mind to make the most out of the opportunity to meet him.

Can one expect to have a one-on-one conversation with C.N.R Rao during the meeting?

It depends on the circumstances and the purpose of the meeting. In some cases, there may be a chance for a one-on-one conversation, while in others, the meeting may be in a group setting. However, even in a group setting, one can still learn a lot from C.N.R Rao's knowledge and insights.