1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Admissions U of Minn ME grad admissions

1. Oct 1, 2011 #1
    MS Engineering. Odds?

I am currently in the process of applying for the U of Mn ME grad program. I am wondering if anyone has experience applying to this school or a similar school and what there experience was. I have looked online at there requirements and meet them all but I know that this in not enough. I am in the process of finishing my B.S.M.E and have a 3.11 GPA and a 1230 on the GRE (740 Q 490 V). I also have about a year worth of paid research experience and worked last summer on an NSF funded research project. As a result of the research that I have done I am acknowledged on a state report for some of my work. Do my credentials give me a good chance of getting into a school such as this?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 1, 2011 #2
    Here are their admission stats: http://www.grad.umn.edu/data/stats/ad/1052800.html [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  4. Oct 1, 2011 #3
    I have seen this. I guess I am more looking for someone who has applied with similar credentials. I also have alot of leadership experience which may help as well

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook