U Texas Physics Rotational Motion

In summary, a student requested for the answer key to the UTexas physics homework on rotational motion, explaining that their teacher has not taught them anything on the topic and they are desperate to know how to do the problems for an upcoming test. They also mentioned that they were hoping for someone to send them a PDF of the answer key. Another person suggested that the student should ask for help on specific problems rather than requesting for the entire answer sheet. The student then explained that the homework is due tomorrow night and they are running out of time.
bikerboi92
This is not a traditional homework question:

Anyone familiar with the the U texas homework will understand:

Does anyone have the answer key to the utexas physics homework on rotational motion?
Our teacher hasn't taught us anything on rotation. We are desperate to know how to do these problems for our test next week. Please if anyone has the answers let me know and hopefully you can help an entire physics class pass their exam and send us the pdf.

Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe you should just ask a question about the problems you need help working, rather than ask for the answer sheet. I graduated from UT-Austin a few years back and I might be able to help you, but I need a specific question, not just a general request for an answer sheet.

The problem is that its due tomorrow night and none of us have a clue how to do it, we are in school all day, so time is pressured.

Gee, I guess that's tough then.

1. What is rotational motion?

Rotational motion is the movement of an object around an axis or center point. It is also known as circular motion.

2. How is rotational motion different from translational motion?

Translational motion is the movement of an object from one point to another in a straight line, while rotational motion involves movement around an axis.

3. What is torque and how does it relate to rotational motion?

Torque is a measure of the force that causes an object to rotate around an axis. It is calculated by multiplying the force applied to the object by the distance from the axis to the point where the force is applied.

4. What are the key principles of rotational motion?

The key principles of rotational motion include angular velocity, angular acceleration, moment of inertia, and conservation of angular momentum.

5. How is rotational motion applied in real-world situations?

Rotational motion is applied in many real-world situations, such as the rotation of wheels on a car, the spinning of a top, and the movement of a pendulum. It is also used in various industries, including engineering, robotics, and sports.