1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

UC Berkeley but some heavy problems

1. Oct 16, 2005 #1
    I am going to apply to transfer to UC Berkeley for EE and ME dual major. UC Berkeley is my first choice for BS degree. I have completed my 2-year-community college course and my GPA is 3.62. But, I have some major problems that might be a barrier to getting into this great school. I have 4Ws (withdraw) and a D on Calculus I and a F on Calculus II. That's a pain on neck for me. But, all the rest of math, physics and some major subjects are A. Do you think that I can have a chance to get into this school? Do you have any idea and any experience about it?
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 16, 2005 #2
    Can you explain why you got those poor grades on your application? You'll definitely need to do that or admissions officials will assume the worse.
  4. Oct 17, 2005 #3
    At that time, I was depressed with my personal cases. I didn't have time to study. But, I got A on both subjects I got D and F when I took the second time.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?