Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

UFO Hacker

1. Jun 21, 2006 #1

I figured if wired.com was publishing this, it was worth noting. This appears to be a Britt who hacked into Nasa websites and found evidence of a UFO coverup. Of course he might be trying to distract from his illegal activities.

He also makes reference to "the disclosure project" which Ivan is familiar with.

I remain a skeptic, and these ideas he is spewing seem to corroborate directly all of the disclosure project allegations. So it's hard to tell if he's just spitting out what he read on thier website.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 21, 2006 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I was unimpressed. And I agree; most of what the guy cites is found at the disclosure project. He seems to be mixing their claims with what he claims to have seen online at gov sites.
  4. Jun 21, 2006 #3
    Why would NASA have evidence of cover-up?

Nasa is responbile for space exploration but they wouldn't responible for a UFO coverup.
  5. Jun 21, 2006 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This story is only entertaining because the protagonist is a retard.

- Warren
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?