Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Unable to post

1. Aug 14, 2010 #1
    Why can I post in some places and here but not under "Science Education"?

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 14, 2010 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

You should be able to. Which forum, specifically, did you try to post in? What message was displayed when you tried to post?

4. Aug 14, 2010 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Check to see if the thread is locked before you try to post. You cannot post in locked threads.

5. Aug 14, 2010 #4
    it was
    Math & Science Learning Materials

then I got
    vBulletin Message
    arydberg, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

6. Aug 14, 2010 #5

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Please read the announcement at the top of the forum: https://www.physicsforums.com/announcement.php?f=151 [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  7. Aug 14, 2010 #6
    How do i get to be a Mentors or Science Advisors or Homework Helper?

8. Aug 14, 2010 #7

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

You make enough quality posts and are active enough for the other HHs / SAs / mentors to notice you and nominate you when Greg (the Admin) asks for nominations for new or replacement positions. (This process doesn't happen in the public forums, by the way.)

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook