Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Medical Undescended Testicles

  1. Dec 20, 2009 #1
    I'm a 28 yr old male & had undescended testicles on birth. A surgery was done at the age of four and half yrs & one testicle dropped down to the scrotum. Now I can feel the other testicle stuck in between the scrotum & the groin area. Is there a possibility to bring back the second testicle into the scrotum with the help of a surgery?? Pls advice me on what I should do since I'm hoping to get married at the end of next year.
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 20, 2009 #2


    User Avatar
    Gold Member

    Please consult a surgeon. There is nobody on an on-line forum that can assess your condition and offer advice. You need an assessment from a real doctor who can examine you and discuss your options.

    Good luck.
  4. Dec 20, 2009 #3


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

    Agreed. Note that it is against PF rules to provide medical diagnoses. Please visit a doctor who can examine you and give a proper diagnosis.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook