Undisputable proof that FOX shouldn't be banned

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Proof
In summary: The Inside" is a show about a professional football player who has to go undercover to expose corruption in his team.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/reuters10-12-192102.asp?t=renew&vts=101220052059 [Broken]

The Fox television network said Wednesday it was canceling plans for a fourth edition of ''The Simple Life,'' co-starring feuding celebrity socialites Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.

I think we all owe FOX an appology...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl: You know, most people only get 3 chances to get something right...it seems to have taken them 4. :rofl: I didn't even know they had done more than one season of that (sadly, I let a few neurons atrophy by watching that train wreck :redface:).

I remember seeing a commercialf or a 2nd but i figured it would have been stopped before spreading into everyones TV... guess i was wrong.

I think FOX has plenty of other problems to solve before I thank them...

Pengwuino said:
http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/reuters10-12-192102.asp?t=renew&vts=101220052059 [Broken]
I think we all owe FOX an appology...
This is like saying that we owe bin Ladin an apology because, even though he organized one terrorist attack against the U.S., he's canceled all the other ones. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
This is like saying that we owe bin Ladin an apology because, even though he organized one terrorist attack against the U.S., he's canceled all the other ones. :smile:

or at least the 4th season of attacks

Hey, but if Paris Hilton and friend were involved I'd let it happen. :smile:

Mk said:
Hey, but if Paris Hilton and friend were involved I'd let it happen. :smile:

Sounds like reasonable enough evidence to arrest them under the patriot act and throw them in gitmo... and those stupid liberals said it was a baaaaaad thing

Pengwuino said:
Sounds like reasonable enough evidence to arrest them under the patriot act and throw them in gitmo... and those stupid liberals said it was a baaaaaad thing
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Firefly gets cancelled, but Joe Millionaire gets two seasons. I laud them for the Simpsons and X-Files, but other than that, Fox can kiss my ass. Although I do like the FSN sports coverage and greatly prefer Joe Buck's MLB broadcast to Jon Miller and Joe Morgan over on ESPN.

Marrieed with children is a fox programme isn't it?

Arrested Development is the only show I watch, and FOX seems to be trying to kill it prematurely.

Has anyone seen the new series "Over There" on FX cable? FX cable is owned by Fox entertainemnt. It is the first time a series on a war has aired while the war was still being fought.

The fictional series follows a squad of soldiers in Iraq and how the war affects their families at home. "RATED for Mature Audiences." Lots of blood, violence foul language ,and some sexual content.

To me the overall theme of the series comes across as antiwar.

Last edited:
Futurama!

What is "Undisputable" ? :tongue2:

mattmns said:
What is "Undisputable" ? :tongue2:

Well if this can't convince you, nothing will :tongue2:

Chi Meson said:
Arrested Development is the only show I watch, and FOX seems to be trying to kill it prematurely.

Yah what is their problem! I've been talken about this with a friend for a while. That show rocks so much ass that it is not even funny yet it's like FOX will move heaven and Earth to cancel it!

It's like when they kept canceling family guy. Is there a secret competition in the network arena to see who can alienate as many viewers as possible?

loseyourname said:
Firefly gets cancelled, but Joe Millionaire gets two seasons. I laud them for the Simpsons and X-Files, but other than that, Fox can kiss my ass. Although I do like the FSN sports coverage and greatly prefer Joe Buck's MLB broadcast to Jon Miller and Joe Morgan over on ESPN.

What about uhm.. "The Inside". I never was around to watch it (because it was on wednesday prime time and there was so much badassness being shown on TV between 6-10pm on wednesday nights that I could never get to it) but i downloaded teh episodes and it was such an awesome as hell show even though the kickass older dude quit after only like 4 episodes. Gawd i hope that show is still on

1. What is the undisputable proof that FOX shouldn't be banned?

The undisputable proof that FOX shouldn't be banned is that it is a legitimate news source that has been operating for decades, providing a platform for a diverse range of voices and perspectives. It has also won multiple awards for its journalism and has a large viewership, indicating that it is a trusted source for many individuals.

2. How does FOX ensure unbiased reporting?

FOX has a strict code of ethics that all employees must adhere to, which includes principles such as accuracy, fairness, and transparency. The network also has a diverse team of journalists and commentators who bring a range of perspectives to their reporting. Additionally, FOX has a system in place for fact-checking and correcting any errors that may occur.

3. What evidence is there that FOX promotes hate speech?

There is no credible evidence that FOX promotes hate speech. While some critics may disagree with certain opinions expressed by FOX commentators, the network does not condone hate speech and has policies in place to prevent it. In fact, FOX has been recognized for its efforts in promoting diversity and inclusion within its organization.

4. How does FOX handle controversial topics?

FOX handles controversial topics by providing a platform for a variety of perspectives and opinions. They also have a fact-checking process in place to ensure that information presented is accurate. Additionally, they often invite guests with differing viewpoints to engage in respectful and informative discussions on these topics.

5. Is FOX subject to any regulations or oversight?

Like all news networks, FOX is subject to regulations and oversight by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). They must adhere to guidelines set by the FCC, including those related to content and advertising. Additionally, FOX has its own internal standards and practices that are continually reviewed and updated to ensure ethical and responsible reporting.

Back