Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Undo Highlighters Chemical

  1. Apr 25, 2005 #1
    Is there a chemical that "undos" highlighters(yellowish thing)?
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 28, 2005 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    Well, this is an insufficient question, I suppose. Yellowish light can be absorbed by viewing from a blue glass (cobalt glass, as we call it), but the process is purely physical. The chemistry is in synthesizing or employing the blue chemical on the highlighter. Since the question is incomplete, my answer is incomplete, too.
  4. May 17, 2005 #3
    Is there a method I can get the yellowish thing off the page... sorry i'm no pundit on this matter so my question may sound absurd and be incomplete.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook