1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Courses Uni and course query

1. Aug 7, 2006 #1
    I'm currently in year 12 in Australia and wishing to go into a BSc course next year. While looking at my options I discovered a 'Bachelor of Science (Science Scholar Program)' and 'Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours' being offered at Monash and I am achieving good results(mostly A's). So the question is then I guess, are such courses are worth it or are hidden faults present and if so would be better to go and do one of those courses or stick with UQ with a basic BSc.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 7, 2006 #2
    If you've got the marks for the more advanced program, go for it. I'm at Monash (engineering, admittedly, not science) and it's a great university. If UQ is closer, though (don't know what state you're in), don't they offer a similar sort of scholarship program?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?