Unique Users Forum - Discussions & Stats

• Thread starter eXorikos
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the costs of running a forum and the number of unique users that come to the forum every month. The forum currently has 220,583 members, with a small percentage being regularly active. There are also a few million unique visitors who casually read the site without becoming members. The participants also discuss the uniqueness of members and the contributions they make to the forum.
eXorikos
Hi,

There is a discussion going on on another forum I'm a member of about the costs of running a forum. I just want to compare, but I have no idea how big this forum is. How many unique users come here every month?

Physics news on Phys.org
eXorikos said:
How many unique users come here every month?

Welcome to PF. As of today's PF Statistics, we have 220,583 members. There are far more than that who casually read the site without becoming members. A very small percentage are regularly active, though.
If you scroll down the right side of the home page, you will see a list of who is currently active.

eXorikos said:

A few million

eXorikos said:
Hi,

There is a discussion going on on another forum I'm a member of about the costs of running a forum. I just want to compare, but I have no idea how big this forum is. How many unique users come here every month?

They're all PFers, so all are unique :tongue2:.

lisab said:
They're all PFers, so all are unique :tongue2:.

Some are more unique than others. :biggrin:

eXorikos said:

Greg Bernhardt said:
A few million

Clever! :biggrin:

And they become unique members-users once they sign in :tongue2:
... And once they contribute, they become goldy-members-users :tongue2:

Oh! I forget to mention mentors... But what would they be?!

1. What is the purpose of Unique Users Forum?

The purpose of Unique Users Forum is to provide a platform for users to engage in discussions and share statistics related to a specific topic or interest.

2. How can I become a member of Unique Users Forum?

To become a member of Unique Users Forum, you can either create a new account or sign up using your existing social media accounts. Once you have registered, you will have access to all the features and discussions on the forum.

3. Can I post anonymously on Unique Users Forum?

Yes, you have the option to post anonymously on Unique Users Forum. However, we encourage users to create an account and participate in discussions with a username to maintain a more engaging and respectful community.

4. Is Unique Users Forum moderated?

Yes, Unique Users Forum has a team of moderators who monitor the discussions and ensure that all posts and comments follow the community guidelines. Any inappropriate or offensive content will be removed, and the user may face consequences, such as a temporary or permanent ban from the forum.

5. How can I report a post or comment on Unique Users Forum?

If you come across a post or comment that violates the community guidelines or is offensive, you can report it to the moderators by clicking on the "Report" button next to the post. The moderators will review the report and take appropriate action.