Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

University double degree?

  1. Jul 31, 2007 #1
    I was on a forum and someone said you can get a law degree together with a BS majoring in (physics,chemistry,enivornmental,ect.)This sounded kind of strange is that usefull at all and do most universitys even let you do that?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 31, 2007 #2
    No, a Law degree is something you get after a BS. You apply to a 'Law School' after undergraduate.
  4. Jul 31, 2007 #3


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    Law school is a form of graduate school. You cannot start law school until you have already finished an undergraduate degree. Perhaps the person meant a "pre-law" undergraduate degreee.

    - Warren
  5. Jul 31, 2007 #4
    how long does a law degree take?
  6. Jul 31, 2007 #5


    User Avatar
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

    Usually 3 years in Canada.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook