1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools University for International students (Brazilian)

1. Aug 11, 2005 #1
    I am a Brazilian student, just leaving the High School at the end of the year.
    I am actually at the moment, looking for a good university in the Physics and Mathematics area. I haven't decided yet, if I want to take a course in pure Physics or any Engineering. I would like very much to study in an foreign country, mostly because I want a very good, with high level students university, in those courses. I just wanted to know, which places do you recommend as easy to apply for international students, in my case, needing financial aid. It could be in or outside US. I have participated to two international events on Physics, I had already a good level on it and Maths, probably enough to apply directly to the second year depending on the university I choose.
    Thank you very much for your attention.
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 11, 2005 #2
    AronH the two universities that I have come across that appreciate international students are: florida international university (more or less latin america's university) and florida institute of technology. I think Harvard is known to give really good scholarships with good SAT scores.

I don't know if it is possible to get into the sophomore year straight out of high school.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?