• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products via PF Here!

Schools University of Waterloo

• Thread starter spoc21
  • Start date
Hey everyone!

I got accepted to the university of waterloo for computer science honours (BCS), and was wondering about the university's reputation. I know that its considered to be a very good school in Canada (one of the best), but what about international reputation? is it known to be a very good school? I really want to make the right decision. Any useful opinions would be much appreciated.

Hi, it is known for being particularly good in applied math (be it combinatory, statistics, numerical methods). I'm actually planning to apply for a PhD in PDE's there.

Hey everyone!

I got accepted to the university of waterloo for computer science honours (BCS), and was wondering about the university's reputation. I know that its considered to be a very good school in Canada (one of the best), but what about international reputation? is it known to be a very good school? I really want to make the right decision. Any useful opinions would be much appreciated.
Uni of Waterloo is indeed a damn great uni for CS and sciences! as for the international reputation, u have no doubts about it being very well known! Many in Asia and North America will know about the rep of UW in canada!

Stick with u and u will be well rewarded!