1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools University programs

1. Jun 24, 2008 #1
    Hi all, I was just wondering where I could find a list of physics programs the university of Toronto has, and I was also wondering what kind of marks should I should have to get into these physics programs. Currently i have a 82% average in grade 11 but I plan to work a lot harder in grade 12 but I'm starting to get concerned about not knowing what kind of program I want to go into; could someone help me figure this out please? thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 24, 2008 #2
    to find list of available program, google --> UofT --> prospective undergraduate

then for entering averages, google OUAC, and on their website, there's a section called CUDO (common university data), where they list all statistics including minimum cutoff for each program.

4. Jun 24, 2008 #3

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Is there a way you could visit the campus? If you could meet with an advisor for a tour of the department you'd probably learn far more about the program than you could learn on-line.

5. Jun 24, 2008 #4
    Yes, they have campus tours throughout the year.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?