Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Updates are Irritating

1. Jun 16, 2005 #1
    I hate how some programs, especially Adobe Acrobat, propose updates when you start them up. I do not care about updates when I start up Acrobat. I just care about looking at the document I want to look at. Update proposals for all programs need to be amalgamated into a single location and run when I'm _not_ trying to do anything else, such as open Acrobat.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 16, 2005 #2
    I have hp software from my printer and it wanted to update something the other day, and since then everytime I shutdown my computer I have to click end now for this stupid hpcpprgm.exe EVERY TIME!!! F U HP! Yes I agree with you!
  4. Jun 16, 2005 #3
    You should turn all updates off, I also agree they are quite annoying, just be sure to turn them on from time to time to get the latest version and the installations of the patch..
  5. Jun 17, 2005 #4

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I've got a free edition of a software (downloaded from the internet) which,everytime i open it,asks me to register the software.Registration costs money.

6. Jun 17, 2005 #5
    Don't register because it costs money.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?