So my friend's dad gave me a bunch of 128 MB Ram sticks and I was wondering if I can just simply replace one of these with the standard 64 MB one that comes with the XBOX. Anyone done something like this before?
Actually since I posted that thread I've done some reading. It is possible to upgrade, but you need a special kind of RAM, and you have to solder it on. So basically I'm saying, "Screw that, I'll wait for the Xbox 360".
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving