Need Urgent Help With ETAP? Get the Latest Version Now!

• Thread starter engahmedtg
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Urgent
In summary, the speaker is seeking a recent version of ETAP to do power flow and short circuit analysis for an AC/DC system, as they believe it has more capabilities for modeling energy storage devices. They are considering a 30 day free trial version to meet their needs.
engahmedtg
Hello,
I need to do power flow and short circuit analysis for a AC/DC system, I need A recent version of ETAP. I already have ETAP 6 but I need recent one.
Please help me.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Why you need a recent version?

I'm trying to model energy storage devices like batteries, ultracapacitor and flywheels.
I think recent version has more capabilities in DC systems than mine.If it doesn't let me know.
7-7.5 is ok.

engahmedtg said:
Hello,
I need to do power flow and short circuit analysis for a AC/DC system, I need A recent version of ETAP. I already have ETAP 6 but I need recent one.
Please help me.

Welcome to the PF.

So where do you buy the newer version from?

yes it does, but with DC module or not?

1. What is ETAP?

ETAP is a computer software program used for electrical power system analysis and design. It stands for Electrical Transient Analyzer Program.

2. What is the latest version of ETAP?

The latest version of ETAP is ETAP 20.6.1, released in June 2020.

3. Why do I need urgent help with ETAP?

There could be various reasons for needing urgent help with ETAP, such as encountering technical issues, needing to meet a deadline, or needing assistance with using specific features or functions.

4. How can I get the latest version of ETAP?

You can get the latest version of ETAP by visiting the official ETAP website and purchasing a license or by contacting your local ETAP representative.

5. Is there a cost for upgrading to the latest version of ETAP?

Yes, there is a cost for upgrading to the latest version of ETAP. The cost may vary depending on your current version and any available discounts or promotions.