Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Urgent help needed with phone

1. Jan 3, 2006 #1
    Hi, I don't know if this is the right place but i am facing a strange problem with my T290i. It is just kept and it just reboots by itself. I do nothing. Once this happened I switched it on it said Charging error stop charging. It was not connected to the charger. All this happened by itself.
    Any help in any form.
    PLEASE

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 3, 2006 #2

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Sometimes my T200 acts up. I pull out the battery and put it back in. And that seems to fix the problem.

I also suspect that sometimes the battery and casing is getting twisted while in my pocket. I'll hear it reboot itself while in my pocket.

4. Jan 3, 2006 #3
    No. That does not work. I have tried everything possible. Taking out the batterry, using a different sim card. There is something more serious I suppose. I don't suppose there is a 'virus' out on the loose that affects this phone. I always thought that my phone was safe as no person would bother to create a virus for it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?