Need Essay Reader for New Deal Analysis

In summary, the conversation discusses a student's assignment to write a paper on the New Deal and their decision to focus on the role of government. The student mentions three texts they read, including FDR's speech, Huey Long's "share our wealth" speech, and Herbert Hoover's "Confused State of Union." They also mention wanting to get feedback on their paper before the due date.
asdfsystema
For one of my semester finals, my teacher wanted us to write a paper on the New Deal. He did not specify any sort of topic except to be very analytical. We were required to read several texts and incorporate it into our writing.

the first text is FDR's speech in October 31, 1936 in Madison Square Garden. Basically, it's before the election day and he tells the public what his goals are, and what he did.

the second text is huey long's "share our wealth" speech in which he believe the new deal program is a failure and thus gives his own version of what would work. he wanted there to be a maximum amount of money in which one person can make (8 million)

the third and final text is Herbert Hoover "Confused State of Union," in which he talks about the failure of the New Deal and how it created more trouble instead of fixing the problems at hand.

Given those texts, I decided to write my paper on the New Deal and the role of government and how important it is.

This essay is due on friday and i want to get as much readers for this as possible ! so please message me an email or anything at all and I will send it right away ! I really appreciate it if someone can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Physics news on Phys.org
please, can anyone help ?

Dear student,

I understand your request for an essay reader for your New Deal analysis paper. I am not an expert in the field of history or political science, but I can offer some suggestions on how to approach your paper.

Firstly, it is important to have a clear understanding of the New Deal and its impact on American society. This includes studying President Franklin D. Roosevelt's speech in Madison Square Garden and understanding his goals and actions during his presidency. Additionally, reading Huey Long's "Share Our Wealth" speech can provide insight into the criticisms of the New Deal and alternative solutions proposed by those who opposed it. Finally, Herbert Hoover's "Confused State of Union" can offer a different perspective on the effectiveness of the New Deal.

In your paper, it would be beneficial to analyze the different viewpoints presented in these texts and how they shaped the public's perception of the New Deal. You can also discuss the role of government in implementing and managing such a large-scale program and its impact on the economy and society.

As for finding essay readers, I would suggest reaching out to your classmates, friends, or family members who are knowledgeable in history or political science. You can also seek help from your teacher or a tutor who can offer feedback on your paper. Additionally, many universities have writing centers where you can get assistance with your writing assignments.

I wish you the best of luck on your paper and hope that you are able to find the necessary support for your analysis. Remember to carefully consider the different perspectives presented in the texts and use evidence to support your arguments. Good luck!

1. What is the purpose of a "Need Essay Reader" for a New Deal Analysis?

A "Need Essay Reader" is a person who is trained to provide feedback and suggestions on written work, specifically in this case, a New Deal Analysis. The purpose of having a Need Essay Reader is to ensure that the analysis is well-written, organized, and effectively communicates the author's ideas and arguments.

2. How can a Need Essay Reader improve my New Deal Analysis?

A Need Essay Reader can improve your New Deal Analysis by providing valuable feedback on the content, structure, and clarity of your writing. They can also help identify any errors or weaknesses in your analysis and offer suggestions for improvement. Additionally, a Need Essay Reader can provide a fresh perspective and offer insights that you may have missed.

3. Where can I find a reliable Need Essay Reader for my New Deal Analysis?

You can find a reliable Need Essay Reader through various sources, such as academic writing centers, tutoring services, or online platforms. It is essential to research and read reviews to ensure that the Need Essay Reader has the necessary qualifications and experience to provide quality feedback on your New Deal Analysis.

4. How much does it cost to hire a Need Essay Reader for a New Deal Analysis?

The cost of hiring a Need Essay Reader for a New Deal Analysis can vary depending on the service provider and the level of expertise required. Some academic writing centers may offer this service for free, while others may charge a fee. Online platforms may also have different pricing options. It is best to inquire about the cost beforehand to determine if it fits your budget.

5. How can I prepare for a session with a Need Essay Reader for my New Deal Analysis?

To make the most out of your session with a Need Essay Reader, it is helpful to have a clear idea of the main points and arguments you want to convey in your New Deal Analysis. It is also beneficial to provide any specific guidelines or requirements given by your instructor. Additionally, be open to constructive criticism and be prepared to make revisions based on the feedback received.