1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Urgent need to solve basic electricals and electronics contorl problems

1. Feb 23, 2012 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

Problem:1→In FOLLOWING CIRCUIT CALCULATE VOLTAGE ACROSS 2Ω RESISTOR
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/dvnne.jpg

Problem:2→CALCULATE THEVENIN'S EQUIVALENT RESISTANCE ACROSS TERMINAL 'A'&'B' FOR FOLLOWING CIRCUIT
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/6zuj4.jpg

This is General Basic Electricals and electronics control problem..Please help me to solve this..

3. The attempt at a solution
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 24, 2012 #2
    I dont think the homework helpers are gonna help you bro cause you didnt try doing it yourself

4. Feb 24, 2012 #3
    That's Right! First Try to Under stand the subject.

Thevenin was a telegraph Engineer,and learnt from Helmholtz about Equivalent/Source Impedence and Equvalent Battery for any complex circuits,and used it.

Since then we are all using it,and even computers know to use it,but not like humen.

The humen who can use it and also the Nortons Equvalent circuits are called Electrical/Circuit Engineers.

5. Feb 25, 2012 #4
    I got my answers....on my own attempts..and yes one thing need to mention ..as I am new to this forum so I don't know What's the thing I have to post in thread thats why I posted only problems.Before posting this thread I attempts it 6 times..but on paper and I forget to post necessry formulae and attempts..:)

6. Feb 25, 2012 #5
    I got my answers....on my own attempts..and yes one thing need to mention ..as I am new to this forum so I don't know What's the thing I have to post in thread thats why I posted only problems.Before posting this thread I attempts it 6 times..but on paper and I forget to post necessry formulae and attempts..:)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook