Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Urgent Urgen, as parttime

1. Jun 3, 2004 #1
    Yes, i am looking for a job, to be more precise, for something to do and get paid via the net. Computer related jobs!
    I am not in the US right now.
    So , can you introduce me some places where I can find one?
    Please help...

Thank you inadvance

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 3, 2004 #2
    With most tech jobs being outsourced to third world countries, the only thing I can think of is tech support for a cable company. You know the guys you call when your cable modem goes *blink* *blink* "Oh know! an evil haxorz trying to r00t my system, help me Oh mighty powerful cable guy! " Not.

Go to monster.com

Last edited: Jun 3, 2004
  4. Jun 3, 2004 #3
    (-.-)(. . )( . .)(0.0) (?_?) I don't understand...(*.*), what are you talking about ?
    Who are the hackers that trying to root my system ? Who is that mighty powerful cable guy you are talking about ? You ????
    can you give me more details about how to find a job on the net ??? C'mon please...

5. Jun 3, 2004 #4
    it was all just a joke, he said to go to monster.com, there you can post you resumé and the employers will come and get you

6. Jun 3, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

Some of them will hide under your bed or go *bump* in the night.

7. Jun 3, 2004 #6
    HAHAHAAAA oh man..

8. Jun 4, 2004 #7
    I posted one already and now waiting for answers...{smily}

9. Jun 4, 2004 #8
    It is The_Professional !

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?