What New HTML Tags Are We Hoping to See Next?

• Thread starter tiny-tim
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around the possibility of adding a tag and a tag, as well as the use of the "decrease indent" tag. However, it was mentioned that a URL icon already exists next to the "indent" icon. The conversation ended with a grateful acknowledgement for the information provided.
tiny-tim
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
[noparse]ooh, I love the new [strike][/strike] tag[/noparse] :!)

[noparse]can we have a tag also?[/noparse] :smile:

[noparse](and maybe a [noparse][/noparse][/noparse] tag?… if room is needed, has anybody ever actually used the "decrease indent" tag? :wink:)

Physics news on Phys.org

Sorry, I meant "icon". :redface:

tiny-tim said:
Sorry, I meant "icon". :redface:

We do have a URL icon, it is next to the "indent" icon and looks like a chain-link in front of the earth.

Hootenanny said:
We do have a URL icon, it is next to the "indent" icon and looks like a chain-link in front of the earth.

ah! that'll save me a bit of typing!

Thanks, Hoot. :smile

What is "New Tags: Let's Explore!"?

"New Tags: Let's Explore!" is a series of interactive workshops and resources designed to introduce scientists and researchers to new and emerging technologies and techniques in their field.

Who can participate in "New Tags: Let's Explore!"?

Any scientist or researcher who is interested in learning about new technologies and techniques in their field can participate in "New Tags: Let's Explore!". The workshops are open to all levels of expertise and background.

How often are "New Tags: Let's Explore!" workshops held?

The frequency of workshops varies, but typically they are held once a month. However, there may be times when additional workshops are added or workshops are held less frequently.

Do I need to have any prior knowledge or experience to participate in "New Tags: Let's Explore!"?

No, you do not need to have any prior knowledge or experience in the specific technology or technique being explored in the workshop. The workshops are designed for all levels of expertise and will provide all the necessary background information.

How can I stay updated on upcoming "New Tags: Let's Explore!" workshops and resources?

You can stay updated by checking the website regularly, subscribing to our newsletter, or following us on social media. We also send out email notifications to those who have registered for previous workshops.