USA Iraq Cover Up: Archeologist Uncover ET Connection?

• Thread starter tumor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Usa
In summary, the conversation suggests that the invasion of Iraq by the USA may have been a cover for something else, possibly related to extraterrestrial connections or other supernatural forces. The mention of archeologists excavating under Saddam Hussein and their discovery of a voltaic cell, dated back to 300 BC, adds to the conspiracy theory. The conversation also touches on the human tendency to seek out bigger and more exciting explanations for everyday events, and the possibility that this may be a genetic quest to be part of something greater. The mention of Hitler being the leader of Germany in 1934 adds another layer to the conspiracy. Overall, it is implied that there may be more to the story and it is suggested to do further research on the topic
tumor
this whole invasion of iraq by the usa is just a cover to something else.
I believe archeologist excavating under saddam.h must have found some extraterrestial connection to modern man or something simillar. :approve:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
A brilliant use of sarcasm to highlight the enigmatic human tendency to look for exotic conspiracies and/or supernatural forces at work in everyday events! Is it in our nature to be suspicious of our leaders, to believe that "the truth is out there", and to believe that there are bigger wheels turning out there as compared to our sometimes mundane lives? Is it a genetic quest to be part of something bigger than ourselves?

Some years ago German archeologists found what appears to be voltaic cell in excavations in Iraq.Pretty interesting hmm?Maybe there is more of this and
more complex .

RE: "I believe archeologist excavating under saddam.h"

I didn't know he was that fat.

lol @ John.

He's been on Atkins.

But anyhow, that sounds like an interesting story, which, even if not true should make for an enjoyable waste of time. Any links?

So called Bagdad Battery found in 1934 outside Bagdad by some German archeologists,"battery" was dated to be from 300bc.They found traces of Vinegar inside (electrolite). Simillar one was found in Egypt.
That is all I know ,but check on the net for more.
PS. In year 1934 Hitler was the Leader of Germany.My conspiracy theory makes more sense now.

Last edited:
Hmmm... Battery... Baghdad.

Battery... Baghdad.

Battery... Baghdad.

I see another link.

1. What is the "USA Iraq Cover Up" about?

The "USA Iraq Cover Up" refers to a conspiracy theory that suggests the United States government has been hiding evidence of an extraterrestrial (ET) presence in Iraq.

2. How did archeologists uncover an ET connection in Iraq?

Archeologists have not uncovered any evidence of an ET connection in Iraq. The conspiracy theory is based on speculation and has not been supported by any credible evidence.

3. Why would the US government cover up an ET connection in Iraq?

There is no clear motive for the US government to cover up an ET connection in Iraq. This conspiracy theory is based on assumptions and lacks any substantial evidence.

4. Is there any scientific basis for the "USA Iraq Cover Up" theory?

No, there is no scientific basis for this conspiracy theory. The claims made in the theory are not supported by any scientific evidence and are considered to be pseudoscience.

5. Has the US government responded to these allegations?

No, the US government has not officially responded to these allegations as they are not based on credible evidence. However, the government has denied any involvement in a cover up of an ET presence in Iraq.