Using Coupons a NO NO on a date?

• Thread starter ZeroPivot
  • Start date
I didn't read every reply, but I'm surprised to see that nobody suggested getting the tickets before the show. Every theater I've ever gone to allows you to get tickets in advanced, so if she says yes, just get the tickets with the vouchers beforehand, and she'll be none the wiser :)

It also depends on your personality as well, but I won't get into that subject as who the hell knows what women really want? :p

Chronos
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Since when were coupons symbolic of anything? If you had a coupon that offered 10K off a new car, would you be too 'moral' to use it? I doubt any woman would deem that a character weakness. She might even consider it clever.

reenmachine
Gold Member
Hmm good question , it crossed my mind recently as I had some coupons for a nice restaurent , in the end I paid the entire meal without the coupon and saved it for when I'm gonna go with a friend or something.Still not sure if I was worried for nothing , but it could look like I'm a cheap guy.It's worthy to note that I don't care for a girl who would want me for my money (and since I don't have much they probably wouldn't care for me anyway) , but there's a difference between looking cheap and looking poor.