Using Simplorer and exporting to ANSYS Maxwell

In summary, to export an external circuit from Simplorer 11 to Ansys Maxwell 16, first make sure both software are installed on your computer. Then, open your external circuit project in Simplorer 11 and go to the "File" menu, select "Export" and choose "Ansys Maxwell 16" from the list. Save the file and then open Ansys Maxwell 16, go to the "File" menu, select "Import" and choose the exported file. Your external circuit will now be imported into Ansys Maxwell 16.
morteza1989
Hi everybody
Actually I drew my external circuit at simplorer 11 but now don't know how to export external circuit from simplorer 11 to ansys maxwell 16,please help me. thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org

Hello,

Exporting an external circuit from Simplorer 11 to Ansys Maxwell 16 is a simple process. First, make sure that you have both Simplorer 11 and Ansys Maxwell 16 installed on your computer. Then, follow these steps:

1. In Simplorer 11, open your external circuit project and go to the "File" menu.
2. Select "Export" and then choose "Ansys Maxwell 16" from the list of available formats.
3. A pop-up window will appear asking you to save the file. Choose a location and name for the file and click "Save".
4. Open Ansys Maxwell 16 and go to the "File" menu.
5. Select "Import" and then choose the file you just exported from Simplorer 11.
6. Your external circuit should now be imported into Ansys Maxwell 16 and ready for use.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions. Best of luck with your project!

1. What is Simplorer and how does it relate to ANSYS Maxwell?

Simplorer is a simulation software developed by ANSYS that allows users to create and analyze complex electrical, mechanical, and electromechanical systems. It is often used in conjunction with ANSYS Maxwell, which is a finite element analysis software specifically designed for electromagnetic simulations.

2. Can I export my Simplorer model to ANSYS Maxwell?

Yes, Simplorer has a built-in feature that allows users to export their models to ANSYS Maxwell. This allows for a more detailed and accurate analysis of the electromagnetic aspects of the system.

3. Are there any limitations to exporting from Simplorer to ANSYS Maxwell?

Yes, there are certain limitations to consider when exporting from Simplorer to ANSYS Maxwell. For example, not all Simplorer components are supported in ANSYS Maxwell, so some modifications may be necessary.

4. Can I import my ANSYS Maxwell results back into Simplorer?

Yes, Simplorer has the capability to import results from ANSYS Maxwell back into the Simplorer model. This allows for a more comprehensive analysis of the system as a whole.

5. Is it necessary to have knowledge of both Simplorer and ANSYS Maxwell to use them together?

While it is beneficial to have some understanding of both Simplorer and ANSYS Maxwell, it is not necessary to be an expert in both. Simplorer and ANSYS Maxwell have user-friendly interfaces and there are resources available to help users navigate and use both softwares effectively.