Uncovering the Mystery of Bearden's Quantum Physics

In summary, the article discusses the understanding of the "modern vacuum" and how it is filled with energetic particles. It also discusses how the energy density of this boiling is so great that it literally boggles one's mind.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by wolram
www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/bearden[/URL]
has anyone read this? skip the fist part if you wish, its the second part that may be interesting [/B][/QUOTE]

I tried the link but got "document not found"
hope this is just my problem. anybody else get through?

what is it about anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
document is titled "taming the fierce energy of the vacuum",
i just tried the link also i will find site and se if i have boobed

just add .htm to the URL

to get there.

I fixed the link.

But am also booting this over to TD.

Quote:
The Modern Vacuum: Empty Space Has Unlimited EM Energy
"Vacuum" is what we usually think of as the empty space left after all the air is removed. However, in modern physics it is well known that space is not such an "emptiness" at all. Instead, it is filled with energetic particles that appear and disappear with extraordinary speed. Hence, "the vacuum" in physics is more like a seething cauldron, boiling fiercely [29]. The energy density of this boiling is so great that it literally boggles one's mind [30]. ……..

One of fundamental astrological laws, which idea was known still to ancient Egyptians, asserts: “Nothing is static, all vibrates and the whole our universe — it is dynamical, mutable and developing continuity”.

I think there is difference between vacuum within atom and vacuum between atoms. To clarify it, it is necessary thoroughly to research the geometrical form of atoms and what happens on boundary of these two vacuums. Probably, then we shall discover the answer to your question – Can an Electrical Power System Output More Energy than We Input to It?

1. What is Bearden's Quantum Physics all about?

Bearden's Quantum Physics is a theory that aims to explain the fundamental principles behind quantum mechanics and how they apply to the behavior of particles at the subatomic level. It also incorporates ideas from classical physics and relativity to provide a more comprehensive understanding of the universe.

2. How is Bearden's Quantum Physics different from other quantum theories?

Bearden's Quantum Physics differs from other theories in that it takes a more holistic approach, incorporating concepts from various fields of physics to explain phenomena that other theories may not address. It also proposes a new interpretation of quantum mechanics that challenges traditional views.

3. What is the significance of Bearden's Quantum Physics?

The significance of Bearden's Quantum Physics lies in its potential to provide a more complete understanding of the universe and its workings. It also has practical applications in fields such as technology, energy, and medicine.

4. How is Bearden's Quantum Physics being tested and validated?

Bearden's Quantum Physics is still a relatively new theory and is constantly being tested and refined. Experimental evidence, theoretical calculations, and mathematical models are used to validate its predictions and principles.

5. What implications does Bearden's Quantum Physics have for the future of science?

If Bearden's Quantum Physics is proven to be accurate, it could lead to significant advancements in our understanding of the universe and how we interact with it. It could also open up new possibilities for technology and further our exploration of the quantum world.