Vacuum Force Theory: Preliminary Report on Vacuum Force and Radii Relationship

In summary, the conversation discusses a new page added to a website about the relationship between vacuum force and radii. The page also addresses the use of Emsley's table for data on atoms and the difficulties of working with a Vacuum Force Model due to limited access to data. The individual expresses frustration with the lack of responses to their page and their decision to continue working on the theory. They also mention plans to organize the website into book form.
elas
I have added a new page to http://elasticity2.tripod.com/ titled Vacuum and Radii .Scroll down home page to title.
This contains a preliminary report on the relationship between vacuum force and radii.
Earlier pages showed how to find the vacuum force (TFQHE) and the relationship between bonding force and mass.
All pages will need amending to take into account the statements made on the 'Vacuum and Radii' page, but readers can now see the possibility of turning the Single Force concept into a new theory of Particle (i.e. not Quantum)Physics.
In future all progress reports will be made on this forum so interested readers should make regular monthly visits, progress takes time and reports at less than monthly intervals are unlikely.
I am still relying on Emsley's table for the bulk of my data on atoms. This as Emsley states, is not by any means the full data; so far all attempts to get at the source material have failed due to inaccessability or cost, any reference to accessable source data would be welcome.

Have replaced missing diagram

Added diagram of isotopes of Cadmium to show how structure changes are explained in a Vacuum Force Model. (and yes I have checked the diagram is there this time!).
The difficulties of working on this model can be realized when it is notice that of the 31 isotopes of cadmium details are only available for 11.
Figures given for the average radius vary from 149pm to 172pm. I have used the higher figure as this seems to fit in well with adjacent interpolations; but in the end it is not possible to do more than try to give an impression of atomic structure in a Vacuum Model; a decent standard of accuracy is not within reach without access to a higher standard of data. It is out there but is simply not accessable by an amateur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
SILENCE IS THE SEVEREST FORM OF CRITICISM

and I took the complete lack of replies to this page as severe criticism. The only reason I have not closed down is that in Saturday's London Telegraph there was a report of another conference to try and decide whether the current impasse in the Standard Model should be resolved by the introduction of anti-gravity or vacuum.
As an ardent supporter of vacuum I resolved to have one more try (the last thing we need is yet another undefined entity). This time I am arranging my site in book form, comments please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Revised page on Force now available

1. What is Vacuum Force Theory?

Vacuum Force Theory is a scientific theory that attempts to explain the relationship between vacuum force and radii. It proposes that the size of an object's radius is directly proportional to the amount of vacuum force it can generate.

2. How is Vacuum Force Theory different from other theories?

Vacuum Force Theory differs from other theories in that it focuses specifically on the relationship between vacuum force and radii, rather than attempting to explain a wide range of scientific phenomena.

3. What evidence supports Vacuum Force Theory?

Currently, there is limited empirical evidence to support Vacuum Force Theory. However, initial experiments have shown a correlation between an object's radius and the amount of vacuum force it can generate, lending some credibility to the theory.

4. What practical applications could Vacuum Force Theory have?

If Vacuum Force Theory is proven to be accurate, it could have practical applications in fields such as engineering and physics. It could potentially help us understand and manipulate vacuum force in a more precise manner.

5. What are the next steps for further research on Vacuum Force Theory?

The next steps for further research on Vacuum Force Theory would be to conduct more experiments and gather more empirical evidence to support or disprove the theory. Additionally, scientists could also explore potential mathematical models to better understand the relationship between vacuum force and radii.