1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Vacuum force

1. Jul 11, 2003 #1
    For those who replied to my questions on the Atomic radii of Isotopes and those who claim the vacuum force is fictictious.

I have just overlaid a graph of atomic radii with a graph of the vacuum force using a group of 18 isotopes.
    There is only a small dissagreement between the two plots. This error can reasonably be attributed to the fact that I have to start with radii that are average figures, without knowing how this average is achieved.
    It will be several weeks before I can complete work on most of the isotopes listed in Emsley's Table Of Elements but I know think a good case can be made for claiming that the vacuum force does exist and it determines the atomic radii.
    This means that I now have a very tentative beginning of a mathematical theory that supports my concept of a single force universe. This would not have been possible without 'Physicsforums' and I am very grateful to those who answered my request for help.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted