Vacuum Motor Questions: Max CFM, Weight Lift, 6 Motors

In summary, the conversation is about vacuum motors and their capabilities. The first question asks about the maximum CFM a vacuum motor can move when it is not restricted by a vacuum cleaner. The second question is about the maximum weight a vacuum motor can lift using a suction cup. The third question asks if the sucking power would double when multiple motors are turned on. The fourth question asks for the maximum CFM and weight the motors could lift if all six were turned on. The conversation ends with a request for pictures and a clarification that these are not mathematics questions.
_HL4E_HalfLife_
I got a few vacuum motor questions and i think I am in the right place to ask them:confused:

1.What would be the maximum CFM a vacuum cleaner motor could move? (This is with an open motor meaning that its no longer a vacuum cleaner but just the motor so there's nothing to slow the airflow down)

2.If you used a suction cup(like they do on those stupid vacuum cleaner commercial to pick up a bowling ball) What would be the maximum weight a vacuum motor could lift?

3.I have mounted 6 vacuum motors to a wooden box so all the motors will suck air out of the box. With each motor that's turned on would the sucking power be doubled?

4. If all 6 motors were on what would the max CFM and max weight it could lift be?

If anyone needs pics to see what I am talking about just ask!

Engineering news on Phys.org
Can no one help me out here??

What makes you think these are mathematics questions?

I'm moving this to general engineering.

1. What is the maximum CFM of the vacuum motor?

The maximum CFM (cubic feet per minute) of the vacuum motor refers to the amount of air that the motor can move in a minute. This measurement is important as it determines the suction power and efficiency of the vacuum. A higher CFM means the vacuum can pick up more debris and dirt in a shorter amount of time.

2. How much weight can the vacuum motor lift?

The weight lift of a vacuum motor refers to the amount of weight it can support while still maintaining its suction power. This is important for heavy-duty cleaning tasks, such as lifting large debris or picking up wet materials. The weight lift can vary depending on the type and strength of the motor, so it is important to check the specifications before use.

3. How many motors does the vacuum have?

The number of motors in a vacuum is important because it affects both the suction power and the weight of the machine. Generally, the more motors a vacuum has, the stronger the suction and the heavier the machine will be. It is important to consider the number of motors when deciding on a vacuum for your specific cleaning needs.

4. What is the weight of the vacuum with 6 motors?

The weight of a vacuum with 6 motors can vary depending on the brand and model. However, in general, a vacuum with 6 motors will be heavier than one with fewer motors. This is because the additional motors add weight to the machine. It is important to consider the weight when choosing a vacuum, especially if you will be using it for extended periods of time.

5. How does the number of motors affect the performance of the vacuum?

The number of motors in a vacuum can greatly affect its performance. Generally, more motors mean stronger suction power, which allows for more efficient and thorough cleaning. However, more motors also mean a heavier machine, which may be more difficult to maneuver. It is important to consider your specific cleaning needs and preferences when deciding on the number of motors for your vacuum.