1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Vacuum Selection

1. Sep 9, 2005 #1
    What is the Maximum number of braincells needed to calculate the Minimum,or precise initial Vacuum of Stringtheory? :cool:

Q)Why does stringtheory need a Maximum number of Braincells to calculate a minimum equation?

Q)Is there a correspondence between the Maximum and Minimum number of braincells and Information Entropy?

great thread by Lubos:http://motls.blogspot.com/2004/11/violation-of-complementarity.html

Last edited: Sep 9, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 11, 2005 #2

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm thinking about starting a new physics forum entitled 'Not Even Funny'. Suggestion: try asking serious questions without being insulting. Hint: I found that 'clever' remark insulting.

4. Sep 11, 2005 #3
    Time you read thread in the link above?..hint, Shahriar S Afshar's reply to Lubos..and following postings.

If you 'think' that there is a clever remark in my post that is "insulting"..then you are using way-to-many braincells for all the 'obvious' wrong! reasons.

Thanks for being a 'guinea-pig', though I doubt anyone else would be offended, but saying that if they had 'NOT' read the link-posting first, then I guess my wording could be "not-even-classified"?

Look for words in the Lubos thread such as :Kaehler action

P.S something quite apt by Afshar caught my eye:Finally, I would appreciate if you find the facts about exactly what I have said, before going out there and making inaccurate quotations on my behalf.

5. Sep 11, 2005 #4

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Whatever. Perhaps it would have been more effective to post the link BEFORE making inane remarks. Apologies for the inaccurate quotations. I didn't realize I quoted you. Perhaps you have your own special definition of what constitutes a 'quotation'.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?