Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Vacuum Selection

1. Sep 9, 2005 #1
    What is the Maximum number of braincells needed to calculate the Minimum,or precise initial Vacuum of Stringtheory? :cool:

Q)Why does stringtheory need a Maximum number of Braincells to calculate a minimum equation?

Q)Is there a correspondence between the Maximum and Minimum number of braincells and Information Entropy?

great thread by Lubos:http://motls.blogspot.com/2004/11/violation-of-complementarity.html

Last edited: Sep 9, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 11, 2005 #2

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award

I'm thinking about starting a new physics forum entitled 'Not Even Funny'. Suggestion: try asking serious questions without being insulting. Hint: I found that 'clever' remark insulting.

4. Sep 11, 2005 #3
    Time you read thread in the link above?..hint, Shahriar S Afshar's reply to Lubos..and following postings.

If you 'think' that there is a clever remark in my post that is "insulting"..then you are using way-to-many braincells for all the 'obvious' wrong! reasons.

Thanks for being a 'guinea-pig', though I doubt anyone else would be offended, but saying that if they had 'NOT' read the link-posting first, then I guess my wording could be "not-even-classified"?

Look for words in the Lubos thread such as :Kaehler action

P.S something quite apt by Afshar caught my eye:Finally, I would appreciate if you find the facts about exactly what I have said, before going out there and making inaccurate quotations on my behalf.

5. Sep 11, 2005 #4

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award

Whatever. Perhaps it would have been more effective to post the link BEFORE making inane remarks. Apologies for the inaccurate quotations. I didn't realize I quoted you. Perhaps you have your own special definition of what constitutes a 'quotation'.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?