Valentines Day Gifts: Share Your Ideas!

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ideas
In summary: Nope, not at all. I just think it would be funnier if you didn't have it up there. In summary, Prudens and Tsunami are married, and Ivan is Tsunami's husband. They all have different opinions on Valentine's Day.
PrudensOptimus
Greetings Love Birds,

Valentines(2-14-04) is coming up, 6 days from today. So what's in your boxes for your love ones?

Post here!

-

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Um, Prudens? It's Feb 14th

Originally posted by Monique
Um, Prudens? It's Feb 14th

Err, yea crap I still haven't prepared mine yet [b(]

I saved you there, didn't I? Wouldn't want to keep a girl waiting :P

I saved you there, didn't I? Wouldn't want to keep a girl waiting :P

No girl for me yet [b(] [zz)]

No fair! I can't post it here! "Someone" will see it!:frown:

Originally posted by Tsunami
No fair! I can't post it here! "Someone" will see it!:frown:

who?

Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
who?
My Valentine!:wink:

My Valentine!:wink:

Rofl, Evo? Monique? Rofl.

How about Ivan..? huh Prudens? oops!

I don't think he knows! Should we tell him?
NAH! It's too fun to keep 'em guessing!

I don't have a Valentine...however i don't believe in Valentines day. Mainly because i have NEVER received a valentines card.

Also, if you are in a relationship with someone, why do you NEED one day of the year to show them how much you love them. I could do that everyday. Valentines day is just a cheap marketing scam. Why do you need a card to show how you feel?

Sorry if I'm bitter but that's what i think anyway. so

Don't feel bad chopnik, I'm alone too. No valentine's cards or candy for me either.

Poor Evo. Poor Chopnik.

May I suggest http://www.nirvanachocolates.com/index-html.asp

Be your own Valentine.

[I should mention that we have no affiliation with this company other than our total addiction to their product]

And yes Prudens, Tsunami and I are married - 18 years this May.

Happy Valentines dear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
And yes Prudens, Tsunami and I are married - 18 years this May.
18 years?! OMG!

Happy Valentines dear.
Thank you, my Sweetie. Happy V Day on you, too. (where's my chocolates? )

uh oh! ordering ordering ordering...

uh oh! ordering ordering ordering...
*oh boy* THANK you! XXOO

edit: assorted, please? or truffles only if they are all dark chocolate or mocha... XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
How about Ivan..? huh Prudens? oops!

Err is Tunsami a female or male? sorry for asking, i haven't being on board for a long time.

I am the studly male, and Tsunami is the foxy female.

I am the studly male, and Tsunami is the foxy female.

post her pic

Ivan, please remove that picture.

Okay. Why?

IVAN, YOU'D BETTER NOT HAVE POSTED MY PICTURE!
I SENSE A SET-UP HERE!
(where's that 'pissed off' smiley when you really need it... )
Alright. That's it man. I am now eating YOUR Valentine chocolates. Yes. Right now. They were in the car. I'm eating them. Right now. YUM! HA! Take THAT you CHUMPS! YUM YUM!

I don't know what happened. At his request I posted your picture and then Prudens asked me to remove it. :wink:

Not really a Valentine post (Evo) but I saw a really neat thingy on tv the other night (Evo), it was a chocolate fountain (Evo). It was similar to a champagne (Evo) fountain but flowed chocolate (Evo). There was extra vegetable oil (Evo) added to the chocolate (Evo) to make it flow better (Evo) and have a "curtain" effect. They cost around 4k to purchase from what I remember (Evo).

<---- Me if Evo won't be my Valentine.

Hmmmm i think i see a pattern in Echo 6 Sierra's posts...I GOT IT! He is saying that VALENTINE'S DAY is coming up! OH I UNDERSTAND! Well that's the pattern i see. Glad that was cleared up :wink: :wink:

I was also wondering HOW Prudens could wonder if Tsunami was male or female...look at her spouses name. Ivan. Doesnt take a genious...

Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
Ivan, please remove that picture.
So, Prudens. Did you have a problem with my picture?

Originally posted by Echo 6 Sierra
<---- Me if Evo won't be my Valentine.
Hmmm, let's see, I know nothing about you. I don't know who you are, where you are, what you are, what you're like. Good or evil, smart or dumb, sane or crazy. Ok, sure. :wink:

awwwww
Evo + Echo 6 Sierra = [heart]
:wink:

So, Prudens. Did you have a problem with my picture?
*took her laptop underneath her desk*
Someone is in trouble... BIIIG! trouble..

OK, fair enough. I'll start by posting my photo in the Member Photo dealie. I'm in Austin Texas, and as sane as I can be since I'm a former Marine of 11 years. I aspire to enter UT or Texas A&M someday (all-the-while working full time) and study Physics, Engineering, or Biology. I'm good AND smart and my Nieces and Nephews think I'm magic. I can make ANY baby laugh, change diapers and make formula faster than most single-child Moms out there. My specialty is shooting raisins and Cheerios into a bowl across a table but not at the same time, that would be just plain gross. I cook, bake, sew, kinda knit, and make soap. Part time poet, wanna-be bon vivant. When my neighbors can't catch their pets they call me. For some reason, animals like me. I'm first on the list when people need someone to help them move. If you are acquainted with me, you know exactly where I stand at all times. Granted, I may change philosophies or beliefs from time to time but only after making what I believe is a sound judgement. I'm not the life of the party but instead, really enjoy finding someone with a brain (hard sometimes at parties) and talking to them about sciencey stuff we both have interests in. You'd be surprised how many people want to talk to you about science when they see you reading SciAm in the Bank line at the grocery store.

If you aren't freaked at the photo and don't feel that this is too creepy AND aren't secretly married, PM me. I'm sure that you'll agree that at the very least, we can be long distance Valentines.

Graciously awaiting your reply, E6S.

Wow E6S, can you repair drywall? I have a labrador retriever sized whole in my living room wall. I put a bookcase in front until I have time to fix it.

Austin is a great town!

OK, fair enough. I'll start by posting my photo in the Member Photo dealie. I'm in Austin Texas, and as sane as I can be since I'm a former Marine of 11 years. I aspire to enter UT or Texas A&M someday (all-the-while working full time) and study Physics, Engineering, or Biology. I'm good AND smart and my Nieces and Nephews think I'm magic. I can make ANY baby laugh, change diapers and make formula faster than most single-child Moms out there. My specialty is shooting raisins and Cheerios into a bowl across a table but not at the same time, that would be just plain gross. I cook, bake, sew, kinda knit, and make soap. Part time poet, wanna-be bon vivant. When my neighbors can't catch their pets they call me. For some reason, animals like me. I'm first on the list when people need someone to help them move. If you are acquainted with me, you know exactly where I stand at all times. Granted, I may change philosophies or beliefs from time to time but only after making what I believe is a sound judgement. I'm not the life of the party but instead, really enjoy finding someone with a brain (hard sometimes at parties) and talking to them about sciencey stuff we both have interests in. You'd be surprised how many people want to talk to you about science when they see you reading SciAm in the Bank line at the grocery store.

If you aren't freaked at the photo and don't feel that this is too creepy AND aren't secretly married, PM me. I'm sure that you'll agree that at the very least, we can be long distance Valentines.

Graciously awaiting your reply, E6S.
Well, shoot! I'M in love... Evo, if YOU don't want this sweetie, I'll take him! Ivan may be out of town for short stints...I'll need some company. Wait, let me check out his picture. Not that THAT really matters... as long as he's not a grey. I can only deal with ONE of those in a lifetime.
*checks for picture*
Rats. Greg hasn't turned it on yet. Oh well... We should still get along really well. My picture is found here: https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13988
halfway down the page - click on my attachment. THAT'S ME! Aren't I cute? Now you see why, from what you wrote, we should get along pretty well.

Now, THAT being said, here's the pathway to lovely Evo's heart:
http://www.nirvanachocolates.com
GO FOR IT!

Just noticed your PS Tsu. Those guys are great. (clears throat, singing) Chestnut brown cuh-nah-uh-reeeeEEs, ru-by-thro-TED spAAAAH-uh-rows...sing a soh-ong, don't be loh-ong, thrILL me to thuh MAAH-uh-rowwww.(insert cool acoustic guitar solo here) doo-doo-DEW-DEW..DIT-dew-doo-doo-DIT-DIT, (repeat)

Just noticed your PS Tsu. Those guys are great. (clears throat, singing) Chestnut brown cuh-nah-uh-reeeeEEs, ru-by-thro-TED spAAAAH-uh-rows...sing a soh-ong, don't be loh-ong, thrILL me to thuh MAAH-uh-rowwww.(insert cool acoustic guitar solo here) doo-doo-DEW-DEW..DIT-dew-doo-doo-DIT-DIT, (repeat)
Ahhhh. And a CSN&Y buff, to boot. You are my FRIEND! Evo, if you don't snag this sweetie, I WILL! Move over, Ivan! (NO! WAIT! WHAT AM I SAYING? How could I ever THINK of trying to replace those dark, penetrating eyes OR those lovely, LOOOOONG fingers? I'm sorry, Ivan! I love YOU! YOU are MY Valentine!)