Valentines Day Gifts: Share Your Ideas!

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ideas
In summary: Nope, not at all. I just think it would be funnier if you didn't have it up there. In summary, Prudens and Tsunami are married, and Ivan is Tsunami's husband. They all have different opinions on Valentine's Day.
(pats self on back)Well...actually, I can. I learned how after I moved into an apartment "as is" and there were fist/boot holes in the walls. The first one was trial and error, after that, I used a goodly portion of compound and sanded a lot. The only difference you could see was texture.

You have a doggy, huh? I have a friend that has a chocolate lab that luuuuuvs having her forearms massaged.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Echo 6 Sierra
(pats self on back)Well...actually, I can. I learned how after I moved into an apartment "as is" and there were fist/boot holes in the walls. The first one was trial and error, after that, I used a goodly portion of compound and sanded a lot. The only difference you could see was texture.
You're racking up major points.

This hole is so big, I had to buy a patch screen to insert into the whole so there will be something to plaster.

You have a doggy, huh? I have a friend that has a chocolate lab that luuuuuvs having her forearms massaged.
You mean the DOG OF EVIL? Yes. Imagine a huge mouth with legs, and the mouth never closes, never stays still, always searching for something to chew.

It ate through 3 thick metal wire gates.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Evo
It ate through 3 thick metal wire gates.

I can do that but i don't want to!

Pick my "dad" wisely Evo...how good is he with 18 (ALMOST 19) year olds?

Don't worry son, your new father will have to love you too!

I sent her a letter with chocolotes, and a email.

any experienced lovebird out there fetch a tip to the new player? Specifically, which movie is best for Valentine to bring a girl I like to watch?

Last edited:
OOH OOH Saving Private Ryan! she can snuggle against you for the bits she doesn't want to watch. You can't lose, a girl close to you and a GREAT film!

Hmmm i got my ex with 'Four Weddings and a Funeral'. I can still remember the night, trying to understand half the plot...:wink: Lucky she had seen it before so she filled me in on the details!

Originally posted by jimmy p
OOH OOH Saving Private Ryan! she can snuggle against you for the bits she doesn't want to watch. You can't lose, a girl close to you and a GREAT film!

Hmmm i got my ex with 'Four Weddings and a Funeral'. I can still remember the night, trying to understand half the plot...:wink: Lucky she had seen it before so she filled me in on the details!

I wish... Just heard from a classmate of hers say when she got my chocolates she acted "I don't know this guy" (source may be unreliable though.)

Originally posted by jimmy p

Nothing like cuddling to a good war movie. Unforutnatly, finding a girl that'll like war movies is rather difficult. I kinda like the idea of the girl getting closer during the gory parts (which in a war movie is quite a lot).

awwww, next valentines day, give her a slap! (only joking!)