Valentines' Box

jimmy p
Gold Member
Hmmmm i think i see a pattern in Echo 6 Sierra's posts....I GOT IT!!!! He is saying that VALENTINE'S DAY is coming up!!! OH I UNDERSTAND!!! Well thats the pattern i see. Glad that was cleared up :wink: :wink:

I was also wondering HOW Prudens could wonder if Tsunami was male or female...look at her spouses name. Ivan. Doesnt take a genious....

Tsu
Gold Member
Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
Ivan, please remove that picture.
So, Prudens. Did you have a problem with my picture?

Evo
Mentor
Originally posted by Echo 6 Sierra
<---- Me if Evo won't be my Valentine.
Hmmm, let's see, I know nothing about you. I don't know who you are, where you are, what you are, what you're like. Good or evil, smart or dumb, sane or crazy. Ok, sure. :wink:

nix
awwwww
Evo + Echo 6 Sierra = [heart]
:wink:

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by Tsunami
So, Prudens. Did you have a problem with my picture?
*took her laptop underneath her desk*
Someone is in trouble........... BIIIG! trouble..

OK, fair enough. I'll start by posting my photo in the Member Photo dealie. I'm in Austin Texas, and as sane as I can be since I'm a former Marine of 11 years. I aspire to enter UT or Texas A&M someday (all-the-while working full time) and study Physics, Engineering, or Biology. I'm good AND smart and my Nieces and Nephews think I'm magic. I can make ANY baby laugh, change diapers and make formula faster than most single-child Moms out there. My specialty is shooting raisins and Cheerios into a bowl across a table but not at the same time, that would be just plain gross. I cook, bake, sew, kinda knit, and make soap. Part time poet, wanna-be bon vivant. When my neighbors can't catch their pets they call me. For some reason, animals like me. I'm first on the list when people need someone to help them move. If you are acquainted with me, you know exactly where I stand at all times. Granted, I may change philosophies or beliefs from time to time but only after making what I believe is a sound judgement. I'm not the life of the party but instead, really enjoy finding someone with a brain (hard sometimes at parties) and talking to them about sciencey stuff we both have interests in. You'd be surprised how many people want to talk to you about science when they see you reading SciAm in the Bank line at the grocery store.

If you aren't freaked at the photo and don't feel that this is too creepy AND aren't secretly married, PM me. I'm sure that you'll agree that at the very least, we can be long distance Valentines.

Graciously awaiting your reply, E6S.

Evo
Mentor
Wow E6S, can you repair drywall? I have a labrador retriever sized whole in my living room wall. I put a bookcase in front until I have time to fix it.

Austin is a great town!

Tsu
Gold Member
OK, fair enough. I'll start by posting my photo in the Member Photo dealie. I'm in Austin Texas, and as sane as I can be since I'm a former Marine of 11 years. I aspire to enter UT or Texas A&M someday (all-the-while working full time) and study Physics, Engineering, or Biology. I'm good AND smart and my Nieces and Nephews think I'm magic. I can make ANY baby laugh, change diapers and make formula faster than most single-child Moms out there. My specialty is shooting raisins and Cheerios into a bowl across a table but not at the same time, that would be just plain gross. I cook, bake, sew, kinda knit, and make soap. Part time poet, wanna-be bon vivant. When my neighbors can't catch their pets they call me. For some reason, animals like me. I'm first on the list when people need someone to help them move. If you are acquainted with me, you know exactly where I stand at all times. Granted, I may change philosophies or beliefs from time to time but only after making what I believe is a sound judgement. I'm not the life of the party but instead, really enjoy finding someone with a brain (hard sometimes at parties) and talking to them about sciencey stuff we both have interests in. You'd be surprised how many people want to talk to you about science when they see you reading SciAm in the Bank line at the grocery store.

If you aren't freaked at the photo and don't feel that this is too creepy AND aren't secretly married, PM me. I'm sure that you'll agree that at the very least, we can be long distance Valentines.

Graciously awaiting your reply, E6S.
Well, shoot! I'M in love... Evo, if YOU don't want this sweetie, I'll take him! Ivan may be out of town for short stints...I'll need some company. Wait, let me check out his picture. Not that THAT really matters... as long as he's not a grey. I can only deal with ONE of those in a lifetime.
*checks for picture*
Rats. Greg hasn't turned it on yet. Oh well... We should still get along really well. My picture is found here: https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13988
halfway down the page - click on my attachment. THAT'S ME! Aren't I cute? Now you see why, from what you wrote, we should get along pretty well.

Now, THAT being said, here's the pathway to lovely Evo's heart:
http://www.nirvanachocolates.com
GO FOR IT!!!!!

Just noticed your PS Tsu. Those guys are great. (clears throat, singing) Chestnut brown cuh-nah-uh-reeeeEEs, ru-by-thro-TED spAAAAH-uh-rows...sing a soh-ong, don't be loh-ong, thrILL me to thuh MAAH-uh-rowwww.(insert cool acoustic guitar solo here) doo-doo-DEW-DEW..DIT-dew-doo-doo-DIT-DIT, (repeat)

Tsu
Gold Member
Just noticed your PS Tsu. Those guys are great. (clears throat, singing) Chestnut brown cuh-nah-uh-reeeeEEs, ru-by-thro-TED spAAAAH-uh-rows...sing a soh-ong, don't be loh-ong, thrILL me to thuh MAAH-uh-rowwww.(insert cool acoustic guitar solo here) doo-doo-DEW-DEW..DIT-dew-doo-doo-DIT-DIT, (repeat)
Ahhhh. And a CSN&Y buff, to boot. You are my FRIEND!! Evo, if you don't snag this sweetie, I WILL!! Move over, Ivan! (NO! WAIT!!! WHAT AM I SAYING???? How could I ever THINK of trying to replace those dark, penetrating eyes OR those lovely, LOOOOONG fingers? I'm sorry, Ivan! I love YOU!! YOU are MY Valentine!!)

(pats self on back)Well...actually, I can. I learned how after I moved into an apartment "as is" and there were fist/boot holes in the walls. The first one was trial and error, after that, I used a goodly portion of compound and sanded a lot. The only difference you could see was texture.

You have a doggy, huh? I have a friend that has a chocolate lab that luuuuuvs having her forearms massaged.

Evo
Mentor
(pats self on back)Well...actually, I can. I learned how after I moved into an apartment "as is" and there were fist/boot holes in the walls. The first one was trial and error, after that, I used a goodly portion of compound and sanded a lot. The only difference you could see was texture.
You're racking up major points.

This hole is so big, I had to buy a patch screen to insert into the whole so there will be something to plaster.

You have a doggy, huh? I have a friend that has a chocolate lab that luuuuuvs having her forearms massaged.
You mean the DOG OF EVIL? Yes. Imagine a huge mouth with legs, and the mouth never closes, never stays still, always searching for something to chew.

It ate through 3 thick metal wire gates.

Last edited:
jimmy p
Gold Member
Originally posted by Evo
It ate through 3 thick metal wire gates.

I can do that but i dont want to!!

Pick my "dad" wisely Evo...how good is he with 18 (ALMOST 19) year olds?

Evo
Mentor
Don't worry son, your new father will have to love you too!!!

I sent her a letter with chocolotes, and a email.

any experienced lovebird out there fetch a tip to the new player? Specifically, which movie is best for Valentine to bring a girl I like to watch?

Last edited:
jimmy p
Gold Member
OOH OOH Saving Private Ryan!!! she can snuggle against you for the bits she doesnt want to watch. You cant lose, a girl close to you and a GREAT film!!

Hmmm i got my ex with 'Four Weddings and a Funeral'. I can still remember the night, trying to understand half the plot...:wink: Lucky she had seen it before so she filled me in on the details!!

Originally posted by jimmy p
OOH OOH Saving Private Ryan!!! she can snuggle against you for the bits she doesnt want to watch. You cant lose, a girl close to you and a GREAT film!!

Hmmm i got my ex with 'Four Weddings and a Funeral'. I can still remember the night, trying to understand half the plot...:wink: Lucky she had seen it before so she filled me in on the details!!

I wish... Just heard from a classmate of hers say when she got my chocolates she acted "I don't know this guy" (source may be unreliable though.)

Originally posted by jimmy p

Nothing like cuddling to a good war movie. Unforutnatly, finding a girl that'll like war movies is rather difficult. I kinda like the idea of the girl getting closer during the gory parts (which in a war movie is quite a lot).

jimmy p
Gold Member
awwww, next valentines day, give her a slap!! (only joking!!)