Valentine's day is just round the Corner!

• Thread starter Delzac
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

The golden question to everyone is " What does love mean to you? " since Valentine's day is approaching.

Answers and Replies

If my someone special reads this ...it means DARK CHOCOLATE, yes, love means DARK CHOCOLATE.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
If my someone special reads this ...it means DARK CHOCOLATE, yes, love means DARK CHOCOLATE.
:rofl: You have quite the way with words there, hypatia! :biggrin:

Well I've discovered I'm married to someone who dosen't understand hints. Thats how i ended up with pink fluffy bug slippers for Christmas.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Well I've discovered I'm married to someone who dosen't understand hints. Thats how i ended up with pink fluffy bug slippers for Christmas.
:rofl: What DID you hint at that got misinterpreted as pink fluffy bug slippers?

wolram
Gold Member
Some one who can hand me the correct sized spanner, even if it is a bit oily.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Some one who can hand me the correct sized spanner, even if it is a bit oily.
Wow, you're easy to please. I can do that much for you! :biggrin:

Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Men never understand hints. They need telling directly.

I don't know what love means to me. I'm not really fond of it. Bah! Humbug!

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I'm very fond of love, I just don't know how to explain it in words.

Pyrrhus
Homework Helper
Valentine's day? more like Chocolate's day, not that i'm complaining, i love chocolate :!!)

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Valentine's day? more like Chocolate's day, not that i'm complaining, i love chocolate :!!)
Yep, chocolate and cheesy cards day. Just for the heck of it, I was reading some of the cards they have out for V-day this year. I could barely contain the alternating waves of laughter and nausea!

What did they write?

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
What did they write?
I don't remember what any of them said. They were that deep and meaningful. :rolleyes:

I too, am fond of love, its just not a common commodity for me.

I mentioned to him that I needed a new pair of slippers, and that while I was shopping there was a very cute pair of ladybug ear rings. I supose he just thought he'd merge the two. They are warm when worn as earings :redface:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I mentioned to him that I needed a new pair of slippers, and that while I was shopping there was a very cute pair of ladybug ear rings. I supose he just thought he'd merge the two. They are warm when worn as earings :redface:
:rofl: Hey, I bet they make great earmuffs in the cold weather! :rofl: Hey, I think he got it closer than most guys do.

My wife is old, stupid, fat, ugly, moody, lazy, ill-tempered, opinionated, self-centered, has a wicked left hook, and she snores. But I stay married to the ball and chain. If that ain't love, what is? Happy St. Valentine's day all.

Evo
Mentor
No Valentine's day for me this year, unless the dog and cat are planning to surprise me.

wolram
Gold Member
No Valentine's day for me this year, unless the dog and cat are planning to surprise me.
I have sent virtual flowers and chocs, just keep a high powered torch on and they should materialise.

Evo
Mentor
I have sent virtual flowers and chocs, just keep a high powered torch on and they should materialise.
:!!) I'll stand outside tonight and wait for them.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
My wife is old, stupid, fat, ugly, moody, lazy, ill-tempered, opinionated, self-centered, has a wicked left hook, and she snores. But I stay married to the ball and chain. If that ain't love, what is? Happy St. Valentine's day all.
Oh, jimmy, don't forget to.....DUCK!