Valentines Day

• Thread starter rocketboy
  • Start date
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
But the lion VIBRATES. Think of the possibilities...
heh heh heh.. yeah... I am such an old geezer I was thinking it would be great for my sore shoulder!:rofl:

I was just at my laundromat, which is next to a Hallmark store, so I went in for a look while my clothes were drying. While there were plenty of teddy bears and gorillas left -- ALL of the vibrating lions were gone!!!! :cry: :cry:

Evo
Mentor
Math Is Hard said:
I was just at my laundromat, which is next to a Hallmark store, so I went in for a look while my clothes were drying. While there were plenty of teddy bears and gorillas left -- ALL of the vibrating lions were gone!!!! :cry: :cry:
Yep, no surprise to me. (because I am an old geezer, vibrating lions are of great importance). :wink:

Happy Early V-Day everyone!

Over an hour later, and no PM from Evo. Once again my romantic urges have been assasinated.

Have a nice Valentine's Day all!

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
Yep, no surprise to me. (because I am an old geezer, vibrating lions are of great importance). :wink:
I am afraid I am geezing at a much faster rate than you, sis. It's all relative. In fact, I can probably blame much of it on my relatives. :biggrin:

Evo
Mentor
zoobyshoe said:
Over an hour later, and no PM from Evo. Once again my romantic urges have been assasinated.

Have a nice Valentine's Day all!
I was watching people getting blown up on tv, sheesh.

And I cleared out my pm box just for you!!

Evo
Mentor
JasonRox said:
Where's the ring? :biggrin:
Damn, picky....

Ok, I will get a ring, what size?

Evo
Mentor
zoobyshoe said:
This is just unacceptable. You are Evo, Queen of GD, and generally accepted apple of all men's eyes. You should have been drowning in Teddy Ruxpin's by now.
You'd think. <sniff>

They're on back order. :cry:

I love you zooby. <sniff>

JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Evo said:
Ok, I will get a ring, what size?
You tell me. :wink:

Evo said:
You'd think. <sniff>

They're on back order. :cry:

I love you zooby. <sniff>
So you say. Still no PM telling me where to send the romantic results of my day of Hippo shopping tomorrow.

Once again my romantic urges have been assassinated.

Have a happy Valentine's Day, all.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
zoobyshoe said:
So you say. Still no PM telling me where to send the romantic results of my day of Hippo shopping tomorrow.

Have a happy Valentine's Day, all.
Awww...Zoob, it looks like she dumped you for Jason! :frown: I promise I'm not a lesbian, though I don't need any gifts either. Your presence here is gift enough. :smile:

Evo
Mentor
zoobyshoe said:

No, I sent you all of my information. :!!)

You are such a sweetheart. :smile:

Yes, the desparately awaited PM finally arrived. Now my life has purpose and meaning: to shower the Queen of GD with stuffed hippopotomi. I don't know why, but she likes that sort of thing.

OOOOh, just had a good idea: I bet the San Diego Zoo has Hippo stuff.

Last edited:
Mk
Hey, what's a cross between an elephant and a rhinoceros?

An elephino!!! HAHAHAHHA

Mk said:
Hey, what's a cross between an elephant and a rhinoceros?

An elephino!!! HAHAHAHHA
first time i heard that joke was on muppetts tonight, cracked me up... i miss that show.

speaking of valentines, my ex got me something and i didn't get him anything. but i'm also not interested, so i don't want to get something and give him the wrong impression... i dunno.

i miss elementary school, when you got to give valentines to everyone. that was so much fun. and all the cool kids had candy... that was great. i bought power puff girls valentines last year, but it was kinda odd handing them out on a college campus...

Math Is Hard said:
I am afraid I am geezing at a much faster rate than you, sis. It's all relative. In fact, I can probably blame much of it on my relatives. :biggrin:
Incidentally, I think the verb "to geeze" needs to be brought to the attention of lexicographers. It's a keeper.

Went to hallmark during my lunch break today, decided on the gorilla.:smile:

The store had them all turned off, so I had to find the battery pack to turn them on and test them out to decide which one I liked, the voice of the bear sounded funny so I went with boom boom. Can't wait until tomorrow!:!!)

(Oh yea, I ended up being late for class because of it, and arrived with my colar up, shirt partly unbuttoned, tie over shoulder, blazer over my arm (i go to a private school with a uniform, and I had partially changed to go to the mall) and a beat red face from running across the parking lot to class....I entered and my friend Cat says "Jonny, are you getting dressed or undressed?" I thought it was pretty funny.)

I bought my Valentine, gift cards for cups coffee from all over town. That way, no matter where he is, he can have a cup and dream of me.

JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
hypatia said:
I bought my Valentine, gift cards for cups coffee from all over town. That way, no matter where he is, he can have a cup and dream of me.
Reminds me of a birthday gift I got a girl once.

I wasn't seeing her, but we hung out a lot. I really liked her, but I knew not to be dumb and spend lots of money.

She loved French Fries, and so I went around town getting a small fry from every restaurant I could in a reasonable time. I got like 6 of them, and then I delivered it straight to her.

She loved it. :biggrin:

Oh now i remember what is a good gift, your diary ~