1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

VBA help

1. Sep 17, 2007 #1
    Hey guys.....I'm not real smooth with programming, but I've got some of it done.

I need to use the formulas I have in the code, and export the data back into my excel sheet......The first Do-Loop is for the Fixed Point iterations, and the second part is for the NR method. I just need to learn how to make this get me my numbers into the spots on the sheet.

I'm not sure what I have is correct(other than the formulas).

If you guys can advise me, or show me once...I can probably do my best to carry it on.

Thank you,
    Brad

***Ok, well it didn't let me attach the file...so I'm not sure what to do....

Can anyone help me out still....or maybe direct me to a website??

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 17, 2007 #2

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You didn't give us a lot to go on, but.... Look at the help for the CELLS function.

4. Sep 18, 2007 #3
    Actually, I mostly figured it out.......I'll probably be posting more, as the year goes on.....Thanks for the help tho!!!!

Is there any way to post a macro......or the excel file?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?