Velvet Revolver: New Album Out Now - Get It Today!

• Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date
In summary, Velvet Revolver's debut album, featuring members from Stone Temple Pilots and Guns N' Roses, was released on Saturday and is receiving positive reviews. The album has a mix of STP and GNR influences, with strong guitar work. Overall, it is highly recommended and available for purchase.
jimmy p
Gold Member
Finally I have it. Velvet Revolver's debut album, only came out on Saturday I think.

For the unenlightened, Velvet Revolver are:
Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots,
Slash, from Guns N Roses
Matt Sorum, from Guns N Roses
Duff McKagan, from Guns N Roses
Dave Kushner, from Wasted Youth

It's a damn good album. I highly recommend it. Rotate often for optimum growth. Get out there and buy it.

Physics news on Phys.org
I didn't even realize Scott Weiland was out of rehab yet. I'll be sure to go to Amazon and preview it since I loved G'n'R.

They sound more STP than they do Guns N Roses, but you can hear the Slash influence...

Its Quality, and it only came out today.

Heard my first song from it this morning on my way to work. Good stuff. Nice guitar work in there.

What genre is the new Velvet Revolver album?

The new Velvet Revolver album is a mix of hard rock and alternative metal.

Who are the members of Velvet Revolver?

The band consists of former Guns N' Roses members Slash, Duff McKagan, and Matt Sorum, along with Stone Temple Pilots vocalist Scott Weiland and guitarist Dave Kushner.

What is the name of the new album?

The new album is simply titled "Velvet Revolver."

How many songs are on the new album?

The new album features 11 songs.

Where can I purchase the new Velvet Revolver album?

The new album is available for purchase on various online music platforms, as well as in physical copies at music stores.

Back