Help! Physics HW Due Apr 7 - 4 Qs Left!

• Thread starter banana44
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the conversation is about a person who needs help with their assignment which is due on April 7th. They have completed most of the questions but still have four left. The remaining questions involve calculating work, kinetic energy, gravitational potential energy, and the mathematical definition of work. The person is also seeking clarification on the concept of work, energy, and power. They have been provided with a resource to refer to and are apologizing for their initial tone.
banana44
very confusing :(

i have a big assingment due april 7th , i have answered all the questions but 4 are left. can anyone help me... pleaseee :D

1. Terry uses a force of 10.0 N to push her CD player a distance of 0.50 m across a table. Calculate the amount of work she does on the CD.

2. Tony pulls his wagon a distance of 15 m across the garden while applying a force of 160 N on the wagon’s handle. If the handle makes an angle of 400 with the horizontal, how much work did Tony do on the wagon?

3. What is the kinetic energy of a 1000 kg car traveling at 25 m/s?

4. A 65 kg diver is standing on a diving platform 10.0 m above the water. What is the gravitational potential energy of the diver with respect to the water’s surface?

Physics news on Phys.org
What's the definition of Work?

Sourabh N said:
What's the definition of Work?

Energy, work and power

banana44 said:
Energy, work and power
Are your just typing random words out of your textbook?

What is the mathematical definition of work? i.e. write down an equation.

Hootenanny said:
Are your just typing random words out of your textbook?

What is the mathematical definition of work? i.e. write down an equation.

well if i knew the equations , i would be able to solve it.
i just know it has something to do with work-energy theorm

Last edited:
thannxx :D

1. What is the deadline for the physics homework?

The deadline for the physics homework is April 7th.

2. How many questions are left on the physics homework?

There are 4 questions left on the physics homework.

3. Can I get an extension on the deadline for the physics homework?

Unfortunately, the deadline for the physics homework cannot be extended. It is important to complete assignments on time to allow for learning and progress.

4. Is there anyone who can help me with the remaining physics questions?

Yes, there are many resources available for help with physics homework. You can ask your teacher, classmates, or seek assistance from online tutoring services.

5. How can I improve my understanding of the physics concepts covered in this homework?

To improve your understanding of the physics concepts, you can review your notes, textbooks, and seek additional resources such as videos and practice problems. It may also be helpful to ask your teacher for clarification or attend extra help sessions.